13th December 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Indian Navy SSR exam? What is the syllabus? Model question papers

Sir i am apply for indian navy ssr exam so send the syllabus and model questions

2nd March 2013, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Navy SSR exam? What is the syllabus? Model question papers

Respected Sir,
I am V.HARI KRISHNA, my father name is V.VISHNU MURTHY. I have 91.7% in 10 2 ,but i didn't get my ADMIT CARD FOR SSR-02/2013 batch. I am very interesting about SSR and waiting for it. So,please kindly request to send my ADMIT card please sir.
8th March 2013, 08:01 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Navy SSR exam? What is the syllabus? Model question papers

Eligibility for Indian Navy Sailor Exam:
Only unmarried male Indian citizens and subjects of Nepal & Bhutan with following eligibility can appear in the exam:
Age Eligibility:
Minimum 17 yes & Maximum 21 years on the date of enrollment For Indian Navy Sailor Exam 2013 for 02/2013 batch, DOB should be in between 1st August 1992 to 31st July 1996 (Both dates inclusive).

Academic Qualification Eligibility:
Min. Class-XII or equivalent with Maths & Physics and atleast one of the three subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
On top of above eligibility, you should have physical/mental traits as given in section: “9. Medical Standards” of the notification as well as in this Nausena sailor recruitment webpage.
Also, you have to qualify in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squatups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
Indian Navy Sailor job selection process:
The selection process consists of a Written Test followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Standard Examinations. You can find more about the written test in my blog article titled: Indian Navy Sailor Exam Syllabus, Papers & Books
Indian Navy Sailor Exam 2013 Online/Offline Application form
You can apply for Indian Navy Sailor Exam 2013 both through Online Form as well as through Offline (i.e. Manual) form.

Offline Application form:
How to apply offline for Indian Navy Sailor Exam 2013 is given in detail in section “16. Manual Application Procedure” of the notification.
You can click here to download the Indian Navy Sailor Exam 2013 Application Form
Online Application form:
How to apply online for Indian Navy Sailor Exam 2013 is given in detail in section “17. Online Application Procedure” of the notification. If you have gone through the same properly,
16th April 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir iam very intrested for ssr examination when notification for ssr iam very interesting for ssr notification please tell me notificationß now date 16 april 2nm 2013
4th June 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am milan kumar and i want to go in indian Navy so u please tell me that How many percentage requirment in 12th board (JAC).....
29th September 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Please say the exaw sllybus of nda
2nd January 2014, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir' i name is vora ravi.i went to go ein indian navy. Please you send ssr model question paper?????????/
9th June 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir I am vedant desai.I am bsc last year chemistry student.I want to go in indian navy please tell me how to join indian navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?