7th January 2012, 10:27 AM
psprit

How to apply for internship in HCL Noida?

hello sir, I am student of btech 3 year my branch is cse and want to do internship in hcl nodia how to apply for this.My mail address is [email protected] pls give me necessary information regarding this.

7th January 2012, 11:52 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in HCL Noida?

hai frnds...........
HCL Infosystems Ltd is one of the pioneers in the IT market.
Position Vacant : Management Trainee -HR
Job Description : The candidates would be required to handle all HR related activities from Recruitment to Retention ,with emphasis on Recruitment & selection
Candidate Profile :
Fresh MBA(HR)/MA (Psychology) /MSW from a premier Institute /University,
Max Exp : 1 year
Compensation : as per industry norms
12th January 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing b.tech with cse .can i get training in any IT firm in summer 2012..currently i am in 2nd year
19th January 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am doing b.tech from Nit-kurukshetra with IT, can i get an oppurtunity to do summer internship at hcl in 2012?
m currently in 2nd yr..
24th January 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing b.tech from agra with i.t i am interested in doing internship in your company,i want to apply for 6 month internship..pl suggest me how to apply???
my email id is
[email protected]
25th January 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for the summer intern in hcl
please replay me at [email protected]
4th February 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, currently i m Engg. IT 3rd year student. I want to apply for the summer trainning 2012 in HCL Dehli branch.
The question is how to apply the summer trainning for 1 month.
please reply me at [email protected]
9th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

My name is Prisca Ester Mark,from Tanzania. I'm doing my B.com at Sharda University in Greater Noida,i'm in my 1st year. I was wondering if i can get a summer time job in any of the branches of your company.Honestly i don't have any experience in job,but i promise to do my best if i get one.I can write,read and speak fluent English and a bit French.
I hope my humble request will reach your kindly consideration.
Good day,

Prisca Ester Mark.
9th February 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, currently i am pursuing engg in EE(Electronics and Electrical)3rd year student. I want to apply for the summer trainning 2012 in HCL Dehli branch of a 1 month during.please reply me at [email protected]
10th February 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech 2nd year student CSE branch. I want to do summer training in HCL Noida. Please tell me how to apply for it.

[email protected].
11th February 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech 3rd year student CSE branch. I want to do summer training in HCL Noida or New Delhi. Please tell me how to apply for it.
reply me at [email protected]
17th February 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a 3rd year cse student.i want to do internship in hcl at noida .sir my email id is [email protected]
18th February 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am a Ankit kumar student of MBA from IIPM, New delhi. I am a student of 2nd sem. I want to internship from your company. i want to internship in marketing.please tell me how to apply for internship([email protected]).

Thank you sir
22nd February 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am doing my b.tech 3rd year how can i apply summer internship in hcl...... my mail id is [email protected]
4th March 2012, 04:46 AM
rajnesh23

hello sir, I am student of btech 3 year my branch is cse and want to do internship in hcl nodia how to apply for this.My mail address is [email protected]
20th March 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.Tech program in CSE branch-3rd year. I want to do summer training in HCL Noida or New Delhi. Please tell me how to apply for it.
Please do inform me and tell me procedure for applying on my email id [email protected]. Please provide me necessary information regarding this.
26th March 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir
i m a 2nd yr student......plz tell me how to apply for summer internship......
9th April 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i m second year student,ece branch...how may i persue summer internship at hcl?
11th April 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.Tech program in IT branch-3rd year. I want to do summer training in HCL Noida or New Delhi. Please tell me how to apply for it.
Please do inform me and tell me procedure for applying on my email id [email protected]. Please provide me necessary information regarding this.
28th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am persuing BBA(CAM) i.e. Computer Aided Management. I have completed my 2nd year. I want to do internship in HCL(New Delhi). Could you please tell me that how can i apply for the same.
21st May 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to apply for internship in HCL Noida?

Hello sir, I am student of B.Tech 3 year my branch is CSE and want to do internship in HCL Nodia how to apply for this and fee structure for HCL. My mail address is [email protected] please give me necessary information regarding this.
20th June 2012, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am persuing BBA from IIPM KOLKATA. i have completed my 2nd sem. i want to do internship in HCL (New Delh). could you please tell me how to apply for the same. my email id- [email protected].
11th July 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Iam doing second year B.sc Information technology. I want to do internship in hcl nodia. How to apply for this. my mail id is [email protected] and pls give me the correct procedure for this...........
11th July 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am persuing B.Sc IT from AVINASHILINGAM COLLEGE, CIOMBATORE. I want to do my Internship
in HCL coimbatore or chennai branch. Could you please tell me the necessary information regarding this.
My email [email protected].
11th July 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

WILL YOU PROVIDE INTERNSHIP FOR ME?
11th July 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM PERSUING BE[CSE] 3rd YEAR AND MY NAME IS ROSELINE MERCY....... I WISH TO APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP IN HCL......... PLEASE INFORM ME OR GUIDE ME ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS........... MY ID IS [[email protected]]......................
11th July 2012, 11:51 PM
sukhattly.333
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by psprit View Post
hello sir, I am student of btech 3 year my branch is cse and want to do internship in hcl nodia how to apply for this.My mail address is [email protected] pls give me necessary information regarding this.
1. HCL Infosystems Ltd is one of the pioneers in the IT market.

2. Position Vacant : Management Trainee -HR

3. Job Description : The candidates would be required to handle all HR related activities from Recruitment to Retention ,with emphasis on Recruitment & selection

4. Candidate Profile :
Fresh MBA(HR)/MA (Psychology) /MSW from a premier Institute /University,

5. Max Exp : 1 year

6. Compensation : as per industry norms

7. Location : Noida

best of luck ma friend.
12th July 2012, 10:27 AM
sharmayogesh3047

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for internship in HCL Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psprit View Post
DEAR CANDIDATE,

If you want to do your internship training in HCL then dear first of all got your training latter or you can say internship latter from the institution or university from where you are studding then dear take this letter to the HR department HR department or training head department of company he can approve your tanning in the company some times companies take a small exam for the candidate applying for the training. it is only a formality examination so that one one can object to their training criteria.
It also depends upon your percentage in previous semester in degree.

GOOD LUCK,
22nd August 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do job with hcl , infosys , wipro i have a one year experince of gis tech my qulification is B.A tell me how i aply for these compnies help me plz i am ajob seeker 8447045608
29th August 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Iam a B.E final year student, i am interested to do internship in hcl, may i know the procedure pls.............
26th September 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i request you to mail me the entire details as soon as possible for internship in your prestigious company .. i am persuing b.tech (c.s.e) 3rd year from Banasthali Vidyapeeth , interested in 6 months summer training .
E-mail id: [email protected]
12th December 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am a prefinal year student persuing b.tech frm ipu. i request you to mail me the details of how to apply for summer internship at hcl or any other reputed firm.
my mail id is [email protected]
15th January 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am student of IInd sem persuing mba from banasthali vidyapith want to do intership in finance stream.i request you to please mail me the details for summer internship at hcl.
my mail id is [email protected] you.
30th January 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, I am student of btech 2nd year my branch is ECE and I study in VIT University.I want to do internship in hcl nodia how to apply for this.My mail address is [email protected]. pls give me necessary information regarding this.
27th February 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am student of 3rd year from jaypee institute,noida. i want to do internship in hcl,noida..plz tell me how to apply for it..
my [email protected]
28th February 2013, 09:33 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Internships providea practical approach to theoritical learning.

Internships are essential in evry professional course.

If you want to do internshi in HCL, then you have to follow these steps -

Ask your training authorities to write a internship letter mentioning, that you require internship in particular stream ofengineering in HCL.

Get it signed by college authority.

Submit this letter and a copy of your resume to HR department of HCL.

If they will be having vacancy for interns , theywill contact you.

You cam also checkit in their website.

Contact Address of HCL -

HCL Technologies Ltd.

A/104, Sector - 58

Sector 58, New Okhla Industrial Development Area

Phone - 0120 258 9690
28th February 2013, 10:58 AM
Beawar

Dear..

If you want to do Internship from HCL Noida then first of all go for your college and ask for a letter of request for Internship which is required to be filled by you and signed by your placement coordinator and after that you have to put seal of your college on that

The you have to tale this letter of request to the HR of the company. Its better to approach in person as if you post it then there is a less chance that you get a response from the HR

You do one thing carry all your education certificate and that letter and then go and meet to the HR and request him for an internship ans based on your performance you will get the internship

One more thing that everyday many student approach their so go with full preparation to maximize your chance of getting the internship

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
28th February 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.E from RGTU,Bhopal ,i am in 8 sem my graduation is about to finish . sir ,i want to pursue a 6 months internship from HCL Technologies .please, tell me what to do .
Thank You
my email id is: [email protected]
29th May 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd yr,pursuing bbs(bachelor of business studies) from keshav mahavidyalaya,DU.Can you tell me the procedure to apply there.
30th May 2013, 01:20 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

internship in HCL Noida

Contact Address of HCL -

HCL Technologies Ltd.

A/104, Sector - 58

Sector 58, New Okhla Industrial Development Area

Phone - 0120 258 9690

For details:

http://noida.quikr.com/hcl-internshi...rnship/x201301
9th July 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
i am a student of punjab college of engineernig and technology, (punjab technical university) of c.s.e 7th sem. i want to join hcl noida for my internship in 8th semester december 2013 to may2014. please send all information about your internship program.
[email protected]
30th September 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
I am pursuing diploma from Ambedkar Polytechnic, shakarur delhi of Information Technology Enabled Services and Management 5th sem. I want to join hcl infosystem noida for internship in 6th semester from december 2013 to may 2014. Please send all information about your internship program.
id- [email protected]
20th October 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for intership in HCL noida??

plz reply me on [email protected]
10th March 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am the student of Btech 3rd year(CSE) of Noida Institute of Engineering Technology.I want to do internship in hcl noida so how i apply for this.My email address is [email protected].
24th April 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam ,
I have done my b.tech 2014 from Maharishi markendeswar university. I want to do intership in hcl moida so how i apply for this. My email address is [email protected].
3rd August 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM Graduated in BCA ( MDU ) AND MY NAME IS Neha ...... I WISH TO APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP IN HCL......... PLEASE INFORM ME OR GUIDE ME ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS........... MY ID IS [email protected]
10th December 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
My name is Firoj khan,student of LPU(Punjab) and I am in last year of MCA and searching for internship on java technology in your company. please let me know all the details regarding this to my [email protected]
20th January 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is Rachana Lodhi, I am student of the MCA final year from AKTU ..I am searching internship in your company on Java technology...plz give me send detail to my email is is [email protected]
19th November 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I am looking for an winter internship and I am pursuing the B.tech CSE in 2 year from AKTU Especially for the java .
So please some guidelines and how to apply it especially in your HCL info system in noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?