21st January 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student?

hello
i want to do internship in hcl technologies noida,
what is the criteria for joining internship....
i have completed my 7th semester in B.Tech
kindly give me the information about this
thank you

25th January 2015, 03:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student?

currently, there were no Internship programs were available in Noida. HCL offers Internship programs to Graduate students who were ready to complete their studies.

For, Internship details get updated with HCL website

Eligibility Criteria for HCL Internship:

1) Must be pursuing B.C.A, B.Tech, B.E, MCA, M.Tech with 50% of marks in their academic years.

HCL offers 6 week, 1 month, 6 months Internship programs in Various IT technologies. As, you're in 7th semester and if you want to do Internship at HCL you can Join HCL CDC(Career Development Center).
4th August 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student?

Sir
I am second year student of btech(ECE) MBA in amity university noida 125 and wants to do internship in hcl noida so please help me my email address is [email protected]
6th August 2015, 09:30 PM
Limited10
Member+

For getting internship in HCL company you need to apply it online after that they will conduct the online test based on aptitude and Logical questions.And then after they will conduct interview.If you qualify it then you can get internship in HCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?