5th March 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Where should I register my Resume for doing Internship in HCL?

Sir,
I want to do Internship in HCL.
Where I have to upload my
resume to doing Internship in HCL?
Kindly tell me immediately.

3rd March 2016, 04:41 PM
vinoth1921

Default Re: Where should I register my Resume for doing Internship in HCL?

HCL is one of the great companies to get some training and it is not that easy to get internship offer. You can post in their career section and if the company calls you for the interview then you can show your talents and get placed.
9th March 2016, 11:18 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: Where should I register my Resume for doing Internship in HCL?

** If you want to apply for the internship programme in HCL the you can join through its official website of HCL.
** Or you can directly apply through the HCL office near by your city.
** You have to fill the application form and submit it with the full detail and NOC certificate which you will get by your college and your updated resume.
** If your application will be selected then you have to give online test which involve aptitude and technical question.
** If you score a good marks then you will selected for the internship in HCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?