21st November 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Internship being an MCA student of IGNOU? Where to apply?

Dear Sir,
I am studying MCA in IGNOU. I am in 6th semester now and I want to apply for Internship. Can I apply for Internship? If yes, then which are the companies where I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for internship in Google being MCA student?
  2. Percentage required in MCA for internship? How to apply for it?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Oracle Corporation and Amdocs for MCA student?
  5. How to apply for internship in software MNCs? What are the eligibility criteria?
  6. How can I apply for internship in Infosys? I have passed out MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply and fee expenses of MCA course in IGNOU?
  8. Can i do winter internship in Oracle and Microsoft being a MCA student?
  9. Does Oracle and Microsoft offer winter internship to MCA student?
  10. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  11. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  12. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing MCA from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where can I do internship in IT based firms? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  14. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  17. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  18. What kind of Internship programs are available for MCA student? When the application form will be released?
23rd November 2015, 01:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Internship being an MCA student of IGNOU? Where to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am studying MCA in IGNOU. I am in 6th semester now and I want to apply for Internship. Can I apply for Internship? If yes, then which are the companies where I can apply?
You are a MCA student of IGNOU so you are eligible to get internship. So you can apply for below given company.

1. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 0261

2. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

3. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

4. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

5. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?