15th March 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I do internship while doing MCA 6th semester? Which company to apply for the internship?

Can I do internship while doing MCA 6th semester? Which company to apply for the internship? Have anyone got the internship before? Is it possible? Can you please guide me to get one? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  5. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  6. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  7. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  8. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  10. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  12. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  14. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  15. How to do internship with an IIT company after completing MCA 5th semester
  16. Rules and regulations for Internship program annexed by Mumbai University for MCA 6th semester student?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
6th June 2015, 01:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do internship while doing MCA 6th semester? Which company to apply for the internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do internship while doing MCA 6th semester? Which company to apply for the internship? Have anyone got the internship before? Is it possible? Can you please guide me to get one? Thank you.
Yes, you can apply for internship during of your MCA course.

List of the companies for internship training for MCA candidate:

1. Max Vision Solutions Pvt. Ltd, 21, Lok Marg, Outram Lines, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4721 2092

2. Tandon Micro Systems, 2529, Hudson Line Kingsway Camp, Kingsway Camp, New Delhi
Phone: 011 2746 5100

3. Gseven Computer Business Private Limited, 108, Gupta Tower, Commercial Complex, (Near Akash cinemas), 110033, Commercial Complex, Gopal Nagar, Model Town, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2713 4451

4. Web designing , Laxmi nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098731 10547

5. ETON Solutions, 2942/34-35, Hamilton Road, Kashmere Gate, Near ISBT
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098116 04024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?