29th July 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for JBT after 12th standard?

Dear sir,
I want to know the % for applying jbt after 12th standard..

Related Questions:
  1. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  2. How to apply for Haryana JBT after 12th standard with arts stream?
  3. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  4. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms?
  5. Percentage required for JBT after 12th standard?
  6. Can I apply for JBT having not completed 12th but done Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  7. When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
  8. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  9. JBT haryana after 12th Arts? How to apply? Application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  11. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  12. JBT Course after 49%, 43% and 43% in 10th, 12th and B.Com respectively?
  13. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  14. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  15. Career option after 12th standard with Commerce without Maths stream? Career in Graphics Designing? Is JBT course a good option?
  16. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  17. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  18. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
9th July 2014, 03:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for JBT after 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I want to know the % for applying jbt after 12th standard..
JBT training is conducted for recruiting the primary school teacher.

If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JBT course .

Your minimum age should be 18 years old.

You can apply any private or govt sponsored college if you have fulfilled the above mentioned criteria .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?