19th April 2010, 02:46 PM
jyotsna yadav

Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board

i have given 12th exams dis year and seeking 4 career options.i want to do jbt as well as bsc(chemistry hons). can i do jbt and bsc simultaneously?
send details asap..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  2. How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  3. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  4. What is the procedure for changing state board(gujarat board) to cbse board? -- [New]
  5. Can I seek transfer from 12th std CBSE from Andhra to Karnataka ?
  6. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  7. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  8. Can a student enroll in 12th from CBSE and BSEB simultaneously?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard when completed 9th in CBSE board?
  10. How to do JBT after 12th class? I am a student of 12th science in CBSE board
  11. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  13. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  14. Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?
  15. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  16. Student of 3rd std State board school can get admission in 4th std CBSE school? Will there be any problem at the time of appearing in 10th board exams?
  17. Can we change the school within the same CBSE board in 12th std after the exam registration has been done?
  18. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board?
21st February 2012, 01:10 AM
manishsangwan8293

Thumbs up Re: Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotsna yadav View Post
i have given 12th exams dis year and seeking 4 career options.i want to do jbt as well as bsc(chemistry hons). can i do jbt and bsc simultaneously?
send details asap..
no,i prefer b.sc & u should go for it
1st July 2012, 07:11 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board

Eligibility criteria for JBT:-

You have to pass 10+2 level with minimum 50% of marks.
If you are applying on the basis of your bachelor degree then it is important to secure 45% of marks.

If you qualify for the CET exam with minimum 40 marks then you can sit for the JBT examination.

Try to score well to get government college. All the best

Visit this website to learn more:- http://www.krishma.org/J.B.T.%20Syllabus.htm
12th January 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board

can i do both JBT & ba (prog) simultaneously? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board...
18th April 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

can i do jbt n b.com(hons) simultaneously..?
8th November 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

can i do both JBT and B.SC simultaneously?
1st September 2020, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I do do jbt and bsc parallel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?