31st December 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for JNTU entrance exam after intermediate? What is the application form cost?

how to apply for jntu entrance exam after intermediate and about application cost.

Related Questions:
  1. Cost of application form and last to apply for Indraprastha University entrance exam for admission in MBA ?
  2. How can I apply for GRE? When I should apply? Cost of Application Form?
  3. Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for KCET Exam pursuing Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream? How to get application forms for KCET Exam?
  5. How can I apply in entrance exam for M.Tech program? Last date of application? Possibility to pursue M.Tech from JNTU for B.Tech from RVD University pursuing candidate?
  6. Date of availability of AFMC exam forms? What is the cost of the form? Criteria to apply?
  7. When the application form of JEECUP will be released? How can I fillup? Cost of Application form? -- [New]
  8. How to download the application form of AFMC?
  9. How many forms do I have to fill for B.Tech and for B.Arch?
  10. When the application form of AMUEEE will be published? Cost of application form?
  11. Eligibility for foundation course of company secretaryship?
  12. What is the cost of AFMC entrance exam application form?
  13. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Cost of application form?
  14. Should I have to apply online for SSC Stenographer recruitment exam? Cost of Application form?
  15. Does I have to apply online for NTSE? Cost of Application Form?
  16. Where can I get the IIT forms?
  17. Date of DRDO SET exam? From where to get the application form? Cost of the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When the application form of VOCLET will be released in Kolkata? Cost of application form?
23rd April 2012, 08:06 PM
ravi17283

Default Re: How to apply for JNTU entrance exam after intermediate? What is the application form cost?

hi,
there is no other exam,through EMCET only you can enter into JNTU.so prepare well for EMCET exam.the application cost is 300/- study well and get good score,aim high and your target...maintain time management to answer 160bits in 180 minutes..best of luck
25th May 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for JNTU entrance exam after intermediate? What is the application form cost?

sir how could i apply for anna university as other students quota when would beapplications given pls reply soon
14th June 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

CAN U GIVE ME THE INFORMATION ABOUT MANAGEMENT SEATS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?