9th June 2011, 12:53 AM
viqar

Which entrance exam to appear to take Aeronautical Engineering course in JNTU?

i have completed diploma in "electronic and communication engineering " from andhra pradesh.next i want to take up aeronautical engineering take a 4 four year course from jntu..which entrance exam should i appear in andhra pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  2. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering in JNTU Kakinada? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  3. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  4. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  10. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  11. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  12. Which college can I expect after scoring 3522 rank in PGECET
  13. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Which entrance exam to give for joining Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Any entrance exam for Aeronautical engineering in Ahmadabad?
  17. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  18. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
18th September 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to appear to take Aeronautical Engineering course in JNTU?

i have completed diploma in architecture.persentage 62%...now iam thinking join B.E of aeronautical engg..if it is possible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?