31st October 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply in entrance exam for M.Tech program? Last date of application? Possibility to pursue M.Tech from JNTU for B.Tech from RVD University pursuing candidate?

Dear sir ,
I need information about M.tech entrance date
with how to apply and late date for apply.
I did my B.tech in RVD university ,
is it possible to get eligible for M.tech in JNTU.

31st March 2023, 07:42 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How can I apply in entrance exam for M.Tech program? Last date of application? Possibility to pursue M.Tech from JNTU for B.Tech from RVD University pursuing candidate?

To apply for an M.Tech program entrance exam, you can visit the official website of the respective institute or university and check the admission notification. The application process may differ depending on the institute, but generally, it involves the following steps:

Registration: Candidates need to register themselves on the official website by providing their basic details such as name, email ID, and mobile number.

Fill the Application Form: After registration, candidates need to fill in the application form with the necessary details such as personal information, academic qualifications, and work experience (if any).

Upload Documents: Candidates need to upload scanned copies of their passport-size photograph, signature, and other required documents such as mark sheets, caste certificate (if applicable), and proof of work experience (if any).

Pay the Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode using debit card/credit card or net banking.

Submit the Application Form: After completing all the above steps, candidates need to submit the application form online.

The deadline to apply for the M.Tech program entrance exam may vary depending on the institute. Therefore, it is advisable to check the admission notification for the last date of application.

Regarding the possibility of pursuing an M.Tech from JNTU or RVD University, it is important to research the specific programs offered by these institutions and the eligibility criteria. Once you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the M.Tech program by following the steps mentioned above.

Good luck with your application!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?