24th December 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Date of availability of AFMC exam forms? What is the cost of the form? Criteria to apply?

when application form of afmc will come. what is the cost of this form. from where i can collect it. what is the criteria for applying this form

29th December 2011, 06:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of availability of AFMC exam forms? What is the cost of the form? Criteria to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when application form of afmc will come. what is the cost of this form. from where i can collect it. what is the criteria for applying this form
The date of submission of application form of Armed Force Medical College entrance exam has been already expired. So, you won't be able to apply for the exam any more.
The last date of submission of the application form was 22-12-2011.

Since you want to join the Armed Force Medical College, you will have to wait till the next year's notification.
For further information, you may refer to the official website of Armed Force Medical College.
30th December 2011, 06:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of availability of AFMC exam forms? What is the cost of the form? Criteria to apply?

You will get the application form for the next AFMC exam from the last week of October 2012. The last date for submission will be in the third week of December 2012. For MS/MD/Diploma courses, the exam will be conducted in the second week of May 2013. The exam for Superspeciality courses will be conducted in the second week of May 2013. The cost of the application form is Rs. 155/-.
2nd January 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY NOW FOR THE APPLICATION
12th January 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

when will afmc will be available for this year exam?
6th February 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

When shall I get the application Form on Net
7th February 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get afmc application for this year in karnataka
14th March 2012, 05:28 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

last date of submission of application form of Armed Force Medical College entrance exam has been already expired. So, you won't be able to apply for the exam any more.
The last date of submission of the application form was 22-12-2011.as you want to join the Armed Force Medical College, you will have to wait till the next year's notification.For further information, you may refer to the official website of Armed Force Medical College.
18th April 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the eligible criteria for this exam
7th May 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

MMBS can we do when is the exam what we can get facilities
27th May 2012, 10:04 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,
You will get the application form for the next AFMC exam from the last week of October 2012. The last date for submission will be in the third week of December 2012. For MS/MD/Diploma courses, the exam will be conducted in the second week of May 2013. The exam for Superspeciality courses will be conducted in the second week of May 2013. The cost of the application form is Rs. 155/-.

thanks
9th August 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

CAN U TELL ME AFMC 2012-13 EXAM DATE?WHEN APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?