8th February 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Karnataka entrance exam

sir i am a kerala student is studying in 12th std , i want to apply for karnataka entrance examination-comdek for MBBS . How can i apply for it ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  3. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  4. What is the difference between COMEDK and Karnataka CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  6. Can I apply for KCET after scoring 99% in 5th semester and 6th semester? Is it possible to apply for KCET in Karnataka?
  7. Date of M.Pharmacy entrance exam in Karnataka? Am I eligible for the M.Pharm entrance in Karnataka after doing PUC from AP?
  8. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  9. List of entrance exams in Bangalore/Karnataka? Am I eligible to apply for engineering entrance exam?
  10. Is CETK necessary for the admission in B.Arch to study in Karnataka or NATA is enough? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  12. Can a Non Karnataka student do B.Tech in Karnataka? Which entrance exam should I write?
  13. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  14. Dates of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam? Date of issue of the application form? Procedure to apply for it and the last date?
  15. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  16. Can I join Kerala police at the age of 41 years?
  17. When will be the PGCET entrance exam in Karnataka? What is the last date to apply for the same?
  18. How to apply for CET test in Karnataka?
25th March 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Karnataka entrance exam

is there any common aptitude tests to be completed to join govt pharmacy college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?