28th April 2013, 07:21 PM
rekha_om

How to apply for LLB from Delhi University?

Plz help me anyone,

1) I complete my graduation with score 41% from DU. can i eligible for apply LLB course ( i am under in SC cota)

2) if i apply for the same on my intermediate (12th) which score 59%, but the current year 2013 i complete 28 year of my age, can i eligible for CLET.

Kindly revert me ASAP on my mail id: [email protected]

3rd May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for LLB from Delhi University?

i m done b.com With 46% fro delhi university and M.Com with 46% from himachal university. so can i Eligible to apply for LLB course 3 years
20th May 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

can we do llb after 12...
20th May 2013, 03:00 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The Delhi University Faculty of Law offers 3 years long LLB course. However to get the seat, candidates are required to appear for the entrance exam. Without appearing for entrance exam you can not get admission.

The LLB entrance exam by the Delhi University is generally done towards the end of May or in June. You can appear for the entrance exam if the registration is being done for the exam otherwise you must wait till next year.

You don't need to worry about the marks. The marks obtained in 12th will not be considered for LLB. It is considered for the BA LLB course not the 3 years LLB degree.

In your case even the marks of graduation will not be an issue since you belong to SC/ST.

DU LLB Exam Eligibility

1. Must have a graduation degree from recognized college.

2. 50 percent marks are required for General and OBC.

3. There is 5 percent relaxation for PH candidates.

4. SC/ST only need graduation degree, no percentage criteria.

5. Age limit is 30 years for LLB as set by Bar Council of India.

6. It is relaxed by 5 years for the SC/ST candidates.

LLB ENTRANCE EXAM PATTERN

English Language Comprehension

Analytical Abilities

Legal Awareness and Aptitude

General Knowledge
11th July 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done my gradution from IGNOU. Can i apply for LLB(3 years) in DU ?
2nd October 2013, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

if i am having the required percentage in the post graduation than am i eligible for the LLB course from DU ?
3rd October 2013, 12:33 AM
ahad100

The Delhi University Faculty of Law offers 3 years long LLB course. However to get the seat, candidates are required to appear for the entrance exam. Without appearing for entrance exam you can not get admission.

The LLB entrance exam by the Delhi University is generally done towards the end of May or in June. You can appear for the entrance exam if the registration is being done for the exam otherwise you must wait till next year.

You don't need to worry about the marks. The marks obtained in 12th will not be considered for LLB. It is considered for the BA LLB course not the 3 years LLB degree.

In your case even the marks of graduation will not be an issue since you belong to SC/ST.

DU LLB Exam Eligibility

Analytical Abilities

General Knowledge
3rd October 2013, 01:25 AM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i am having the required percentage in the post graduation than am i eligible for the LLB course from DU ?

Bachelor's degree or Postgraduate Degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH) of marks from any recognized university are eligible.
3rd October 2013, 05:01 PM
p.surya narayana reddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekha_om View Post
Plz help me anyone,

1) I complete my graduation with score 41% from DU. can i eligible for apply LLB course ( i am under in SC cota)

2) if i apply for the same on my intermediate (12th) which score 59%, but the current year 2013 i complete 28 year of my age, can i eligible for CLET.

Kindly revert me ASAP on my mail id: [email protected]

DU LLB Exam Eligibility

Analytical Abilities

General Knowledge

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-llb-delhi-university-1152085.html#ixzz2geapasqQ
3rd October 2013, 08:14 PM
saianuradha176

DU LLB Exam Eligibility

Analytical Abilities

General Knowledge

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-llb-delhi-university-1152085.html#ixzz2gekJue2j
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?