8th March 2013, 02:46 PM
dkunlimited

How to do LLB after graduation in history hons from Delhi University?

i want to do llb iam a graduate in history hons from delhi university 1986 .please advice the needful THANX.

1st April 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB after graduation in history hons from Delhi University?

I am doing history ,inglish and xhosa and maths .i want to do llb law.i am doing grade 12
2nd April 2013, 10:58 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do LLB after graduation in history hons from Delhi University?

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law and after Graduation one can purse three years LL.B. Degree.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream of education from a recognised University with 40% marks within the age of 30 years, can apply for LL.B. Course.

So after Graduation in History from Delhi University, you are eligible for LL.B. Degree course.
7th April 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i am doing graduation with B.com(p) from delhi university but after graduation what i am doing next for my best future
9th April 2013, 06:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You completed graduation from Delhi University in 1986? If that is so then I am afraid that you won't be able to apply for the LLB course. You will not be able to meet the age limit to apply for LLB course.

If you wanted to become lawyer then you should have pursued LLB earlier. There was no point of waiting for so many years to apply for the LLB course. By doing so you have ruined your chances of applying for the LLB course.

While you are meeting the qualification criteria to apply for the LLB. It is the age limit that is turning out to be big hurdle. The candidate who is interested in applying for the LLB should not be older than 30 years.

If you have completed graduation in 1986 then surely you are not meeting this criteria. Although there is some relaxation for the SC and ST in age limit but that too won't help you out.

Do not think about taking admission through distance education. The law course you will be offered through distance education is not recognized by the Bar Council of India, therefore you won't be able to practice in the court as lawyer in India.

Eligibility

1. Minimum qualification required is Bachelor degree.

2. At least 45 percent marks in the bachelor course.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks to apply for LLB.

4. Any candidate who is older than 30 years is not eligible.

5. But SC/ST candidate is eligible till 35 years.

6. OBC students will not get any relaxation.
22nd April 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

I m faield in b.com final year and i had scored only 42% can i do llb
8th June 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

hi freinds... myself lohith..... my p.u percentage is 45.5% and b.com percentage is 48%... it's k for do LLB cource... please tell me freinds....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?