29th December 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB after competing graduation with 47% marks in Delhi University?

This is ajeet verma i had complete graducation and i get 47% marks in delhi university i want to do llb and i belong to obc can i take a addmission and tell me now minimum %

6th July 2013, 10:06 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after competing graduation with 47% marks in Delhi University?

You surely should not have any problem applying for the LLB course. The marks you have mentioned are sufficient enough for various universities across the country. However it does not include Delhi University.

LLB is a 3 years long under graduate course to become lawyer. Bar Council of India allows colleges in India to offer it through regular mode. At the end of each semester you should have 80 percent attendance to appear for the exams.

It should be noted that LLB is not offered through correspondence or distance education. The Bar Council does not recognize any such degree for LLB course. Therefore completing one would be worthless as you can't practice in the court with it.

Which means that you should always go for the regular degree. You should only apply for the 3 years LLB course and do not attempt to apply for 5 years LLB. The 5 years course is for candidates who haven't completed graduation.

Although several colleges including NLU have shifted to the integrated LLB course, still several colleges are offering the 3 years LLB course. Banaras Hindu University and DU are couple of examples.

LLB Eligibility

1. You should have completed a graduation degree.

2. 45 to 50 percent marks will be required depending on college.

3. There is relaxation of 5 percent for SC/ST.

4. Your age should not cross 30 years to apply for LLB.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

6. Some colleges conduct entrance exams like DU while other give direct admission for LLB based on merit.
30th August 2013, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB after competing graduation with 47% marks in Delhi University?

Respected sir,

I want to confirmed that, I am complete my graduation (B.COM) from delhi university and take 44% marks in B.com, SO can i get the admission in LLB Regular course of Delhi university college
30th August 2013, 12:49 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

You can join in LLB after graduation as you satisfy the needed education qualification needed for the course.

You should have age of maximum 20 years for General/OBC and 22 years for SC/ST/PH.

The duration of the course is 3 years

The qualification needed for the course is that the candidate must have completed degrees like B.A / BSc / B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates.

Apart from this you need to write the entrance exam for joining in LLB.

There are eligibility criteria which is framed for the exams and you need to satisfy them for applying.

All the best...........................
16th September 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher aged 34 years , , have 48 percent marks in BA (2007) I wish to do llb ffromDU evening college .kindly furnish me with adequate information !
8th May 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I am 38 years old graduate and working in Law department as computer assistant. Shall I get admission to LLB?
17th February 2020, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have 47% in bcom from sol du and I'm general category
I want to do LLB from faculty of law Delhi university,
So, can I do this??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?