7th September 2012, 09:16 PM
preeti.globali123

How to apply for M.Com? What are the documents required?

i want to apply for mcom.what are the documents required...coul du please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  2. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  3. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  4. How can I apply for WBMDFC Scholarship? Documents required to apply?
  5. Required Documents to apply for KAS Exam?
  6. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  7. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? -- [New]
  8. What are the documents required to apply for MHT CET? How much time is required to receive the non creamy layer certificate?
  9. What are the documents required to apply for foundation ICWAI?
  10. Last date of M.Com admission? How much is the fee required for SC candidate? Which documents are required?
  11. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Documents required for admission in M.Com 2015 session at IGNOU
  13. Is there any age relaxation for Hemophilia suffering students in Government Jobs? Procedure to apply and documents required for it?
  14. How can I apply for CBI Officer job? What are skills and documents required?
  15. How can I apply for online BCA course? What is the fee structure and documents required?
  16. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  17. What are the required documents to apply for M.Com?
  18. How to apply for school (SSC) index code/number? Documents required? From where to download form?
12th October 2012, 11:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for M.Com? What are the documents required?

Graduation in Commerce is the educational qualification for M.Com. Most of the colleges carry out admission on the basis of marks obtained in graduation. Reputed institutions conduct entrance exam for admission. Candidates will have to submit degree mark list, certificates for admission process. Those who seek relaxations will have to submit relevant documents.
28th October 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR M.COM? WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED?
26th May 2018, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I got back in 5th semester but passed 6th semester...can I apply for m.com now? as I have not cleared my back and will be appearing for it in the coming months?
11th July 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for mcom...my core course was computer application..the problem is I have 6 subjects in my consolidated grade sheet..but the application for mcom requires only 5 subject..and I don't have my open course subject Islamic banking in that list...what am I supposed to do???
16th July 2022, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

If we change college for masters after graduation degree, will we have to go to Rani Durgavati University in Jabalpur and bring migration to submit migration to another college or not ?
16th July 2022, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

If we change college for masters after graduation degree, will we have to go to Rani Durgavati University in Jabalpur and bring migration to submit migration to another college or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?