10th December 2010, 10:54 PM
anjalir

Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?

Being a maharastra board student i will appear for std 12 .Can i apply for gujrat cet? n pls let me know of the procedure and documents that will be required

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for GUJCET for a domicile student?
  2. How much minimum is required in GUJCET to apply for admission?
  3. Procedure to apply in CEED-2017 online? Documents required to attached will the application?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get student educational loan?
  5. Procedure and documents required to apply for online scholarship for 9th student?
  6. Dates of filling up GUJCET forms? Can GUJCET be given online?
  7. Names of some scholarship and procedure to apply for a BUMS student? Which documents will I have to enclose with application form of scholarship?
  8. Eligibility to appear in GUJCET for 12th female student who has completed Senior Secondary in Maharashtra?
  9. What does Internship meant for? Procedure and documents required to apply for Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. What are the basic necessities to study MS from abroad? Which exam should I prefer for that?
  12. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  13. When the application form of GUJCET will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  14. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  15. What's the procedure and documents required to be submitted for issuing degree certificate? I was a student of BA but had not collected my degree
  16. TNPSC Group II exam for B.Tech student? Procedure to apply and documents required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  18. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
11th December 2010, 05:16 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjalir View Post
Being a maharastra board student i will appear for std 12 .Can i apply for gujrat cet? n pls let me know of the procedure and documents that will be required
Dear Friend

To be eligible to appear Gujarat CET

*You should be passed or appearing 12th board from Gujarat secondary and
higher secondary education board, Gandhinagar
or
*You should be passed or appearing 12th board from CBSE (or ICSE or any notional board)
school situated in Gujarat.
or
* If your parents are basically form Gujarat and currently working as officer
of central or other state government or military personal.

If you fulfill any of the above requirement, you are eligible to appear
Gujarat CET, otherwise not.

Thank you
16th December 2010, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?

i am studying in 12th sci at pune maharashtra so can i apply for gujcet exam 2011, and any of my family member can fulfill the procedure of application of gujcet in absence of me pls rply soon
16th December 2010, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

documents required to be attached with the gujcet application
19th December 2010, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in mumbai in 12th class science. Can i apply for gujcet 2011 ?
8th August 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

yes you can apply for it....... document needed for this is all 11th based document or 12th base document.like living certificate n result photo of you..... nothing more.......
2nd December 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i live in aurangabad in maharashtra studying in 12th sci pcm hwere i get gujcet exam form in mah.
and where i will subimmit that pl guide me
21st December 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

being sc/st candidate can students from other state are eligible for gujcet ?
30th July 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can a student from maharashtra get seat in medical in karnataka? if so what is procedure for obtaining the migration certificate. To whom we should approch for migrtion certificate? Please reply urgently.
20th February 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

my parents stay in gujarat and i am studying in maharastra board 11 std in science stream & want to take admission in gujarat after 12th in a medical colledge. what condision should i fullfill to do so.
20th January 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying in pune 12 pcb but she wants to give several cet along with MH-CET like karnataka cet,gujrat cet and all the national level cet.
is it possible?
25th June 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can Maharastra 12 board pass student eligible for gujcet 2016 coming year on that basis I have to check should my daughter take a drop pls reply
25th November 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

My son is born in Gujarat but studied completely in Karanataka. Will he be eligible to appear in GUJCET based on his birth certificate? He is presently studying in Karnataka State Board.
14th March 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a resident of Gujarat and I have cleared my 10th from Gujarat board.But 12th from Maharashtra board. Am I eligible to apply for gujcet?. Please reply me soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?