20th May 2011, 01:41 PM
prasidsanju

How to apply for M.E part time? I am a final year student of MCA

Hi sir,
i'm lavanya.i'm a final year student in MCA.i'm interest to ME part time Course.some body's are say "compalsary work to 1 year & after apply to ME part time".now i'm not work.so please help me in my doubt.

My email- id: [email protected]

27th April 2013, 11:44 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for M.E part time? I am a final year student of MCA

Dear,
You must note that the basic eligibility criteria for M.E is that you must have completed your B.E or B.Tech.
And,As you have mentioned that M.E for Part Time so you must note that part time course are valid for the students who are working in any companies.
As its not for every student and in order to become applicable for it college needs the proof as you are working in Companies or they will not allow you to apply for the Part-Time Course.
Beside this Part-Time will allow you to work a side while that in Full-Time you will have lots of time in Institutions and you can get the core knowledge of that particular course.
The choice is yours that for which type you have to apply for it and you must note that you should visit the site of college and check the all required documents as proof and also it will help you to clear your all of the queries regarding the format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?