5th April 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Sc(biochemistry) in Hyderabad Central University? Last date for applying?

I wish to apply for M.Sc Biochemistry in Hyderabad Central University. How do i apply and if there is any latest notification please let me know last date for applying Pls reply by mail to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Application date or official link of following universities for Biotechnology courses?
  2. Names of the universities that are recognized?
  3. Last date for applying in internship at IIT Hyderabad?
  4. What is the date and process of admission in Ph.D in Mass Communication in Hyderabad University and Central University Hyderabad?
  5. Last date for the application for M.sc(chemistry) in Hyderabad Central university ?
  6. Last date for the application for M.sc(chemistry) in Hyderabad Central university of hyderabad
  7. What is the date of notification to do Ph.D in communication in central university of Hyderabad
  8. List of top 10 Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best for MBA between central university of hyderabad and osmania university or NIT Warangal
  10. Selection procedure for Librarian post in Central University of Gujarat? Eligiblity to apply? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus for MSc chemistry of central university of Hyderabad
  12. In which college can I do M.Tech with stipend after getting 555 GATE score in ECE?
  13. List of best institutes offering course in MSc integrated Ph.d in Biochemistry in India
  14. How to get admission for M.Tech in Hyderabad Central University?
  15. How can I apply for M.Ed in correspondence from Alagappa University? Date of applying for the form?
  16. What is the syllabus for MSc course in order to get into Hyderabad central university?
  17. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  18. Am I eligible for MCA in JNTU Hyderabad and Hyderabad Central University after pursuing B.A in Computer Application? Information about the entrance test?
6th April 2011, 12:02 AM
dava

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc(biochemistry) in Hyderabad Central University? Last date for applying?

5-Year Integrated M.A., M.Sc. Courses:

(10 Semesters) (after +2 education) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences.

PG Courses: (4/6 semesters) (after 10+2 + 3 education) in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Communication, Business Administration in Health Care and Hospital Management, Health Psychology and Master of ComputerApplication

Entrance Examinations to be held from 1st June, 2010 . Cost of each copy of Prospectus-cum-Application Form (Separate application is required for each course): For General &OBC Category Rs. 400/-; For SC/ST/PH Category: Rs. 150/-

Commencement of sale of Prospectus-cum-Application Forms 7.4.2010
Last date for receiving requisitions for issue of Prospectus-cum-Application Forms by Post 26.4.2010
Last date for sale of Prospectus-cum-Application Forms and submission of filled in Application Forms 3.5.2010
15th April 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc(biochemistry) in Hyderabad Central University? Last date for applying?

Are Students discontinued Msc in OU are eligible for the exam
22nd April 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for Msc biotech and availability of application form
29th April 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i want the msc entrance exam syllabus for biochemistry in hcu 2011
2nd May 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how to apply online for M.Sc. biochemistry in central university, hyderabad
18th May 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus and previuous questionpapers of last 4years
23rd May 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus for nursing sciences
26th May 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

where I can find previous years entrance exam question papers of MSC entrance of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY
2nd June 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for M.Sc bio-chemistry at hyderabad central university?
3rd November 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to do msc in life scince , so can u give me courses. im from bsc[bzc]
9th February 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i completeted bsc mlt from ntr university. so i wish to do msc bio chemistry,plz inform me whether im eligible for msc bio-chemistry or not.
8th June 2012, 07:30 PM
omkarini

Unregistered
Re: How to apply for M.Sc(biochemistry) in Hyderabad Central University? Last date for applying?
i completeted bsc mlt from ntr university. so i wish to do msc bio chemistry,plz inform me whether im eligible for msc bio-chemistry or not.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1345075#ixzz1xCr7Sfho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i want to do msc in life scince , so can u give me courses. im from bsc[bzc]
30th August 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to join M.Sc biochemistry in hyderabad, so please give the details and seat availability?
7th November 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR MSC BIO CHEMISTRY ENTRANCE EXAM IN HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY
25th August 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I complete my graduation in bzc group iin au university iwant to do Msc biotechnology tel me about entrancr
26th December 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing in B.sc.biochemistry 3rd year. can i apply for m.sc.biochem? What is the fee str.& seat available? Please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?