27th July 2013, 02:33 PM
marella lakshmi devi

What is the date of notification to do Ph.D in communication in central university of Hyderabad

i would like to know the date of notification to do phd in communication in the central university of hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date and process of admission in Ph.D in Mass Communication in Hyderabad University and Central University Hyderabad?
  2. How to apply for M.Sc(biochemistry) in Hyderabad Central University? Last date for applying?
  3. Application date or official link of following universities for Biotechnology courses?
  4. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  5. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  6. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  7. Previous year question papers of Ph.D Management Studies entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  8. Last date for the application for M.sc(chemistry) in Hyderabad Central university ?
  9. Date of notification for MBA and Ph.D courses in Nagarjuna University?
  10. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Scholarship for Ph.D in Cognitive Science student? -- [New]
  13. Can I continue my studies from Hyderabad after taking admission in PhD at Utkal university?
  14. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Details about central university notification? When is the entrance exam? I am pursuing final B.Com
  16. Central and state Universities offering Bio-Technology in India? Date of Forms and admission?
  17. How to do Ph.d in mass communication from Central Rajasthan University? Procedure for admission?
  18. What are the requirements for doing PhD in Communication Skills? Colleges offering this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?