8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Librarian post in Central University of Gujarat? Eligiblity to apply?

I want to join as a Librarian in Central University of Gujarat. Please let me know the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for applying in Librarian recruitment of Central University of Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit and salary package of Librarian in Central University of Gujarat?
  2. Is there any age relaxation available to apply for librarian post in Central school?
  3. Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?
  4. For how many post I can apply in Central University of Gujarat recruitment being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  5. How may i know about the age limit for central government jobs?
  6. Books to be referred for the post of Librarian? Previous years question papers of KVS for the post of librarian
  7. Eligibility to apply in Central University of Gujarat Lower Division Clerk recruitment for B.A.(Mathematics) graduate?
  8. Can i apply for the post of Aided college Librarian in Kerala?
  9. What are the job opportunities after M.Lib?
  10. Books to be referred for KVS for the post of librarian?
  11. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  12. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Physics in Gujarat University after completion of graduation in Science? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for Assistant Librarian post in MDI, Gurgaon while having 12 years of experience in a Private college?
  14. Date for the post of Librarian?
  15. How to become a CBI officer? What is the qualification requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do Librarian course through Allama Iqbal Open University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  17. Procedure to apply for Renewal of Central Sector Scholarship?
  18. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
11th October 2016, 12:05 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Librarian post in Central University of Gujarat? Eligiblity to apply?

Eligibility criteria for Librarian in Central University of Gujarat :-

- The candidate should have passed Master’s degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent

- The candidate should possess at least 13 years’ experience as Deputy Librarian in University library or 18 years’ experience as a College Librarian.

- The candidate should have evidence of innovative Library service and organization of published work.

- The candidate maximum age limit to apply for the post should not be more than 57 years.

- Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in written exam and interview.

Salary structure :

Pay Band : Rs. 37,400-67,000

Grade Pay : Rs. 10,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?