2nd May 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MBBS colleges in Karnataka? Last date and fee structure?

Please, tell me that how to apply in mbbs college in Karnataka and what is the last date for applying for mbbs college seats in Karnataka and fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  2. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  3. Karnataka top 10 MBBS colleges? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  5. Fee structure of MBBS course in Karnataka?
  6. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure of MBBS course in Karnataka Medical Colleges?
  8. List of good colleges with low fee structure which offer MBBS in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  9. What is the fee structure for MBBS in private college in Karnataka?
  10. What is the fee structure of COMEDK colleges in Karnataka for MBBS?
  11. Detailed fee structure in MBBS course in Karnataka State?
  12. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  16. Fee structure of MBBS in medical colleges that come under COMEDK?
  17. Eligibility and procedure to apply for BMAT? Fee structure of MBBS colleges associated with BMAT?
  18. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
2nd May 2017, 09:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MBBS colleges in Karnataka? Last date and fee structure?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The admission in MBBS colleges of Karnataka will be done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is entrance exam for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in all medical colleges. The last date to apply for NEET exam is already over.

NEET exam for 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on 7th May, 2017. The fees varies from college to college. You can visit the official website of medical college in which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?