8th May 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MBBS in private college in Karnataka?

what is the fee structure for mbbs in private colleges in karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  3. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  4. Fee structure of private MBBS college?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka college for 2B category in government and private college
  8. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  10. What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?
  11. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure of MBBS and BDS course in private college in Karnataka? I have secured 930/1000 marks in IPE -- [New]
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  14. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  17. Fee structure of UP MBBS course in government college as well as private college?
  18. Fee structure of MBBS course in Karnataka?
22nd June 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS in private college in Karnataka?

sir, my rank is 1 lakh in all india quota.so there is any chance to get admisssion in karnataka mbbs college?
30th August 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Free mbbs in bangalore
26th April 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to study medicine in any of The college in karnataka with fees of 3 lakhs per annum without donation
5th June 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to study mbbs in the collage of karnataka with fee of 3lakh per annum
plz tell this no 9719445322; 8865821320
19th April 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to study mbbs in the college im invest to mbbs course 3 lack/3. 2 lack one yer please tell me mob no. 9416792362
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?