17th February 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in any Government college for MBBS final year student in Karnataka?

Hello
I am a mbbs student persuing my final year medical
in an private collage and i want to do my internship in
one of the government collage in karnataka...
if i can get the opportunity,what is the procedure?...
please do answer my query.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  3. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  7. What is the procedure to transfer for internship? I am a final year MBBS student
  8. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  10. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  13. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid?
  14. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  15. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to change dental college to do internships?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  18. Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?
2nd January 2018, 10:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in any Government college for MBBS final year student in Karnataka?

The process of applying for internship in government college remains almost the same. You have to write a cover letter mentioning the details of the training and send it with your resume to the professor incharge of the respective college. They will shortlist the candidates according to the seats available. You also have to submit a permission letter from your college. If you fulfill all the conditions of the college then you will get the permission for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?