8th January 2016, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i get into Architecture without cracking IIT JEE?

I am very confused. I have already taken admission in an iit institute providing coaching for iit jee. But now i want to pursue architecture without clearing iit. Is it possible?

8th January 2016, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get into Architecture without cracking IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am very confused. I have already taken admission in an iit institute providing coaching for iit jee. But now i want to pursue architecture without clearing iit. Is it possible?
Yes, you can get Architecture course without cracking IIT JEE exam. So you can apply for NATA exam.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
8th January 2016, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can admission in Architecture course only through any entrance exams like IIT JEE or NATA or any other state level entrance exam. There is no provision for direct admission without entrance exam even for management quota seats these days.

Therefore, try clear the exam with a decent score then only you will be able to get admission in B.Arch course. IIT JEE is the best option and next is NATA.
8th January 2016, 10:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible to pursue Architecture without clearing IIT JEE course, you can probably pursue your course by clearing the below mentioned examination;

> KEAM

> NATA

> UPTU SEE Exam, etc.
9th January 2016, 12:12 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Definitely, you can easily get the admission in many colleges for pursuing architecture without clearing IIT JEE. But i want to tell you that for getting admission in top ranked architecture colleges you must have to clear the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). So my suggestion to you is that if you want to make your career in architecture then you should prepare yourself for NATA and try to score as much as you can. I want to tell you that NATA test is compulsory for the Architecture profession.
4th June 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I am unable to write Nata exam and other exams except cet so how can I get direct admission in architecture college is it possible to get the seat and
11th June 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I Have Pass 12th Science With Math & NAta Test 2017 Fail(Out Of woo Mark Scored Only 56 mark). Can I Will got Admission To Architecture( B Arch)2017 ?
15th June 2017, 01:11 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Yes,you can get admission in architecture college without passing IIT JEE exam.The only thing you have to do is apply for the architecture college.To get admission you have to score above 55% marks in 12th board.
You can apply for NATA entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?