12th April 2011, 06:55 PM
amrutakruthiventi

How to crack B.Arch entrance exam?

Model question papers of IIST exam? can you provide me with some tips

tahnks

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to crack AFMC entrance exam after 12th
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  3. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  4. How should I crack NIFT entrance exam? What is the fees?
  5. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  6. List of entrance exams to pursue PG dairy technology course? What is the syllabus of these entrance exams? Which book should be used to crack the entrance exam?
  7. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  8. Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities? -- [New]
  9. Requirements for admission in spa?
  10. After 12th how can I do Biotechnology Engineering?
  11. How to crack the CAT entrance exam? Tips on books to refer to crack the exam with good percentile?
  12. BCECE Lateral Entry(Medical) solved question papers of last 5 years
  13. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  14. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it difficult to crack IITJEE? How to crack the exam?
  16. Tips to crack IIT JEE entrance exam? I am a 10th standard student
  17. How to crack various Entrance Exams being conducted by Punjab Government?
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
5th May 2011, 10:06 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to crack B.Arch entrance exam?

Since, IIST ISAT was newly introduced in 2010, not much resources are available for that on net. So, what I can provide you is ISAT 2010 and 2011 Papers with solution.

Below I have attached ISAT papers and also a document which will provide you with the TIPS to score good in ISAT.

Kindly find the attachments below and download the same by clicking on repective files.

Regrads
~Faiyaz~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISAT test tips.pdf(60.4 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf ISAT2010-PAPERI-SETB.pdf(754.0 KB, 105 views)
File Type: pdf ISAT2010-PAPERII-SETB.pdf(851.9 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf ISAT-2010_Solution_key-PAPER-1.pdf(52.5 KB, 93 views)
File Type: pdf ISAT-2011-questions-answers.pdf(97.6 KB, 123 views)
15th December 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack B.Arch entrance exam?

which book is best for barch exam what syllabus???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?