20th August 2012, 07:57 PM
mohanvikas111

Can I obtain NATA scores for admission in B.Arch? I am interested in Architecture

actually my drawing is not so good can i obtain nata scores required for admissions in b.arch,as im much interested in architecture..im studying inter 2nd year now.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  2. JEE scores are enough or NATA is necessary for admission in B.Arch? -- [New]
  3. How much is the score required in NATA examination for admission in top architecture colleges
  4. How much score should I obtain in NATA ? please help me.....
  5. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  6. How to apply for NATA? How may I get admission in Belgaum (Gogte Institute of Technology) or BV Bhoomreddy engineering college(Hubli)? I'm studyin in 12th std and interested in Architecture
  7. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  8. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare?
  9. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  10. What can I do after diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  11. In which Architecture colleges can I get admission after scoring 72% in HSc and 82 in NATA?
  12. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  13. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is NATA sufficient for admission to Architecture colleges in Kerala?
  15. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  16. How to join UG course under the course of Architecture?
  17. What is the time duration of B.Arch degree after diploma?
  18. Does NATA consider CET or COMEDK ranking for admission in B.E Architecture?
25th August 2012, 11:02 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Can I obtain NATA scores for admission in B.Arch? I am interested in Architecture

To get admission in architeture in reputed institution you must have to qualify NATA...
by the way it is no problem that your drawing is BAD at all..
But to qualify NATA you should have well concept of figure and drwaing..
Many people can do geometry well..but their Drawing is BAD..
you have to all these with scale,compass etc..
its like geometry drawing..
try well ,practice well..
Best of luck..
thank you..
26th August 2012, 09:43 AM
soumadeep7

Default Re: Can I obtain NATA scores for admission in B.Arch? I am interested in Architecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohanvikas111 View Post
actually my drawing is not so good can i obtain nata scores required for admissions in b.arch,as im much interested in architecture..im studying inter 2nd year now.
Yes NATA course is required for B.Arch. But, to get admission in architeture in reputed institution you must have to qualify NATA...
by the way it is no problem that your drawing is BAD at all..
But to qualify NATA you should have well concept of figure and drwaing..
Many people can do geometry well..but their Drawing is BAD..
you have to all these with scale,compass etc..
its like geometry drawing..
try well ,practice well..
29th August 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i scored 63 in nata & 76% in 10 2 will i get admission in b.arch college
29th August 2012, 11:07 PM
suvendum14

Cool Re: Can I obtain NATA scores for admission in B.Arch? I am interested in Architecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i scored 63 in nata & 76% in 10 2 will i get admission in b.arch college
hi
You cant get admission in architecture only with clearing NATA,
you have to rank in engineering entrance exam (like IIT-JEE,AIEEE,WBJEE etc)
So, both rank (engineering entrance exam and NATA) is needed to get admission in architecture...
All the best...
~$uVenDU~
3rd December 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I did diploma in architecture from Govt. Polytechnic in 1992 now i want to pursue B.Arch. Plz tell me how to do
28th November 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

how much marks is required to get admission in bit messra college, in previous year i got 82% in 12th exam and 88 in nata and i get 163 marks in jee b.arck exam plz reply...
15th February 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary for a student who has a rank in jee(main) B'Arch exam to have a nata score in order get admissions to the nits, will it be okay for him to get admission to an nit if he only has the JEE(main) B'Arch rank??
my email id is- [email protected]
27th May 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i got 63 marks in nata and 84% in 12 can i study architect, iam very much interested
1st June 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

can i clear NATA even if y drawing is pathetic but i know i have a good imagination
14th February 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

. Will it be a good decision to apply for NATA without attending coaching classes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?