21st September 2012, 05:06 PM
sohamalisha22

What is the time duration of B.Arch degree after diploma?

how many years will take to complete B.Arch degree after complete a diploma in architeture..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  2. Which Line Should i choose after 12 as i have done non medical?
  3. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  4. Cutoff list of MGM Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College?
  5. Is post graduation diploma comes under a masters degree? -- [New]
  6. Is there any diploma course related to Environmental Engineering? What is the duration of the course?
  7. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  8. What is the time duration of B.Arch degree after diploma?
  9. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How may I get degree from pear academy? What's the duration of degree after diploma?
  11. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post
  12. Syllabus of Assistant Grade III FCI?
  13. Can I do MSc graphic design or web design after BSc computer science course? Any PG courses in graphics and web designing?
  14. What should I do after completing B.Com in correspondence with 48% aggregate
  15. Should I choose MSc in EVS or Mass Communication? List of the colleges offering the course?
  16. Any colleges in Dubai offering part time degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies? What is the duration of the course?
  17. BETTER CAREER OPTIONS AFTER 12th FOR BETTER SCOPE OF JOB -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the duration of the degree course after completing diploma?
9th February 2015, 04:49 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the time duration of B.Arch degree after diploma?

Aspirants can apply for the lateral entry as any candidate who had completed their Architecture diploma program for any AICTE approved institute with minimum 45 per cent marks can apply directly for the admission to the second year. They does not appear in any entrance examination. For architecture aspirants, the National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) is an online test. NATA drawing test is conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies and Architecture in association with the Council of Architecture (COA). Candidates should hold bachelor's degree in architecture (B.Arch) or Diploma in architecture. It is a five years course. The basic eligibility criteria for Bachelor in Architecture is class 12 or equivalent with minimum 50 per cent marks. The aspirant should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?