24th April 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NET exam and where can I get the form?

how to apply net exam....please tell me how to do it and hw to apply

7th August 2012, 08:47 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How to apply for NET exam and where can I get the form?

dear,

NET stands for national eligibility test

how to apply :

you have to submit application online

procedure for sending application online:

--you have to download bank challan performa from website UGC then you have to pay test fees to any branch of SBI along with bank charges (20/-)

--you should require following documents at the time of online application:

copy of bank challan

scanned passport size photos in JEPG format of less than 300kb

--visit website for online apply:
http://www.ugcnetonline.in

--after submission take print out of online application form(2), copy of attendance slip (1),copy of admission card (1)

--if you are not general you have to enclose attested copy of general

good luck
8th August 2012, 04:56 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to apply for NET exam and where can I get the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How To Apply For UGC NET

Eligibility Criterion :-

The candidate is first required to fulfill these following minimum eligibility criterion in order to appear for the UGC NET Exam :-

>> The candidate must have completed his post graduation with an aggregate of 55% without rounding off for general/OBC candidates and 50% or equivalent for SC/ST candidates..without rounding off..

>> The candidate must be within the age limit of 28 years as seen on 1st June or 1st December..for candidates applying for JRF..

Note :- There is no upper age limit for the candidates who wish to appear for the lectureship..

You can apply for the NET Exam by first making a bank_challan..

I have attached a copy of the challan form which you can use..

After filling up the form..you will have to fill up the form and take the print of the admit card and attendance slip..

In order to apply..you can Click Here

You will be facing 3 exams..The first exam is common for all hence I have attached a few past papers which will help you prepare better..

Paper-2 and 3 depend on the stream you have chosen in your post graduation..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC NET bank_challan.pdf(420.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf UGC NET 2011Paper-I (SET-X).pdf(170.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf UGC NET June 2010 SET-W Paper-1.pdf(290.3 KB, 196 views)
File Type: pdf UGC NET Paper-I.pdf(257.1 KB, 52 views)
8th August 2012, 06:44 PM
singhhr23

NET stands for National Eligibility Test is the National Level Entrance examination for post-graduate candidates who wish to qualify for admission in Ph.D research and university level teaching jobs in India.

The Applicant should be complete the post graduation course in any stream from recognized university.And also final year students eligible for this examination.

The Applicant should be score minimum 55% percentage of aggregate mark in post graduation and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates .

There is No minimum age limit for Lectureship and JRF Your age Should not be more than 28 Years.
Examination Pattern of NET:

NET comprises three papers.
First exam aims at assessing the teaching or researching aptitude of the candidates. It is designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension skills and general knowledge of the candidate.

Second paper will include short questions from the subjects chosen by the candidate himself. There will be 50 multiple choice questions.

Third paper includes only explanatory questions from the subject of candidate’s choice.
Failing to appear in Paper-I, the candidate will not be considered eligible for appearing in Paper-II and Paper-III, as only those with minimum passed marked are eligible for these papers.

National Eligibility Test (NET Exam) is conducted to select eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and Lectureship in a number of universities and colleges in India. NET is administered by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in 77 subjects.

Some of these subjects comprise Languages, Social Sciences, Environmental Sciences and Electronic Sciences.

Books for NET Exam-

1.UGC : NET/SET : Management..... By M. Shivani

2. UBH MODERN UGC NET/SLET Management....... by R. Gupta

3.UGC NET /SET Management Guide ( paper ii & iii )... by P.N. Singh

Thanks.....
8th August 2012, 07:16 PM
puppala ravi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai ,

you can apply for NET exam through an official website.i will send you website link through that you can apply.http://www.ugc.ac.in

*All the best*
8th August 2012, 11:20 PM
manjira...

Smile Re: How to apply for NET exam and where can I get the form?

the application for net examination have to be done online. net examination is conducted at national level for determining the eligibility of the candidates for lectureship and research.
the application form will be available at the official website of UGC (university grant commission) and also at http://ugcnetonline.in
the step for online application are
1)download the Bank Challan Performa for the site and deposit the required fees in the bank(probably SBI)
2)scan the photograph(not more than 300kb) and the bank challan after submission.
3)the form must be filled very carefully and early since the UGC will not be responsible for network problem during the last dates
4)2 copies of the application form, 1 copies of the attendance slip and 1 copies of the admission card have to be taken in separate a4 size paper;
5)the candidates must affix a photograph on the printed application form and sign it in such a way that the signature must spread on the form also and it must be attested by the head of university department/principal of college/class-1 gazetted officer.
6)2 copies of the application form, 1 copies of the attendance slip and 1 copies of the admission card along with other needed documents must reach the register of university(UGC test center) on or before the given date
application reaching the UGC test center after the given date will not be accepted.
the eligibility for appearing in the net examination are
1)atleast 55% marks in master degree from a recognized university
2)age limit
for junior research fellowship-not more than 28 years
for lectureship- no upper limit is there.
8th August 2012, 11:32 PM
singhhr23

Examination Pattern of NET:

NET comprises three papers.First exam aims at assessing the teaching or researching aptitude of the candidates. It is designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension skills and general knowledge of the candidate.Second paper will include short questions from the subjects chosen by the candidate himself. There will be 50 multiple choice questions.Third paper includes only explanatory questions from the subject of candidate’s choice.
Failing to appear in Paper-I, the candidate will not be considered eligible for appearing in Paper-II and Paper-III, as only those with minimum passed marked are eligible for these papers.

National Eligibility Test (NET Exam) is conducted to select eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and Lectureship in a number of universities and colleges in India.
Best Books -

1.UGC : NET/SET : Management..... By M. Shivani

2. UBH MODERN UGC NET/SLET Management....... by R. Gupta

3.UGC NET /SET Management Guide ( paper ii & iii )... by P.N. Singh

Thanks....
9th August 2012, 02:09 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend..........

NET - National Eligibility Test

you can apply for NET through Online

first you can download challan form from website

and paid that challan in concerned bank

after successfully challan payment

go to the website of UGC i.e. http://www.ugcnetonline.in

that the time of filling application form in online needed some requirements i.e.

challan copy

your jpg photo copy

and your scanned signature

after successfully submit your application take the print of application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?