20th April 2012, 03:47 PM

Procedure to apply for UGC NET exam? How to get the challan form, application form?

i want to know the procedures for applying ugc net exam and how to get chalan form, application form etc.

21st April 2012, 02:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UGC NET exam? How to get the challan form, application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i want to know the procedures for applying ugc net exam and how to get chalan form, application form etc.
NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% Marks from a recognised University. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

The Notification of this year JUNE NET Examination was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination is 30/April/2012.

The examination will be held soon on 26/June/2012.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online Only, But before filling the online application form you have to pay the fees of Rs 450 through challan form in SBI Bank. The challan form is availiable in the official website. You can download the challan form and then you can fill online application form of NET.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation.

The list of subjects is availiable in the official website, You can download the syllabus and Previous year papers from the official website.

All 3 papers of NET is Objective from this year and No descriptive paper will be there. No negative marking in the examination.

If you have completed your Post graduation, then please apply for this examination soon before the last date and for more information check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
21st April 2012, 05:00 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UGC NET exam? How to get the challan form, application form?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. NET exam being conducted by UGC.

The exam will be conducted for the award of JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) and also for eligibility into Lectureship.

One should have to score a min of 55% of marks in their post graduation course in order to be eligible for this exam.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for tech candidates of sc/st category.

Eligible candidates may
fill the application form
Online Only, But before
filling the online
application form you
have to pay the fees of
Rs 450 through challan
form in SBI Bank. The challan available on official website of UGC.

There is no upper age limit for the candidate Lectureship.

But for JRF one should be in the age limit between 19 to 28 years.

For more information visit the website

http://www.ugcnetonline.in

all the best.
21st April 2012, 07:30 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The following procedure is to followed to fill the UGC net application Form as under-

1. The application form for the NET exam can be filled Online Only.

2. The candidates are required to download the Bank Challan Performa from the UGC website and then deposit the requisite test fee in any branch of State Bank of India along with the bank charges (commission) of Rs.20/-.

3. Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the following : (i) Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb, (ii) Copy of Bank Challan (fee receipt).

4. Candidate seeking admission to the Test must apply online (i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in OR through a link available on the UGC website: www.ugc.ac.in ).

5. After successful submission, the candidate should take printout of online Application Form (two copies), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.

6. SC/ST/PH/VH candidates and candidates belonging to OBC (non-creamy layer) (as per the Central list of OBC available on website : www.ncbc.nic.in ) must enclose the attested copy of certificate for the same.

7. Candidates seeking age relaxation must enclose the certificate of educational qualification/research experience entitling the candidates for age relaxation.

8. The Application (consisting of two copies of printout of online application form, one copy of Attendance Slip and one copy of Admission Card) alongwith required documents must reach the Registrar of the University (UGC Test Centre) on or before 07.05.2012.

9. Application received after 07.05.2012 at the Test Centre will be rejected.

10. Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on UGC website (i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in OR through a link available on the UGC website: www.ugc.ac.in ). Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.

11. The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed “UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP, JUNE, 2012”.

12. The candidates must affix their recent identical passport size photographs, at the places indicated, on the printout of Online Application Form and must sign across the photograph after it is affixed so that a part of the signature spreads over the Application Form beyond the photograph. Besides, it should be duly attested by the Head of the University Department/Principal of the College/Class-I Gazetted Officer.
21st April 2012, 10:16 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
NET (National Eligibility Test) exam is conducted by the UGC twice in a year.

UGC NET exam has conducting in two differant categories i.e Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturship.

Eligibility criteria for Junior Research Fellowship:

One should have to complete Post Graduation from a recognised university with atleast minimum of 55% marks.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age limits is 19years to 28years.

Eligibility criteria for Lecturship:

One should have to complete Post Graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

For lecturship there is no upper age limit and minimum age is 19years.

Application process through online only.

For any information regards the UGC NET please visit

http://www.ugc.ac.in

All the best.
25th April 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

submission of Net form toThe Registrar of the university test center, it means submit a form in local university department or any other address for post the form .please suggest.
25th April 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

for the post of NET exam form ,can we submit form in local Registrar office of our university or any specific address.
26th April 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i am also prprng for bank wil bank prprtn help in net exalm
29th April 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

please tell me if i have submit the form ,but by mistake i have filled wrong information.is there any way out to submit the form again
29th April 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i want bank chalan of state bank of india
30th April 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

HOW DO WE HAVE TO POST THE APPLICATION FORM TO THE UNIVERSITY TEST CENTRE,,IS IT BY SPEED POST, REGISTERED POST OR COURIER??????

PLEASE REPLY...
1st May 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

For Past 3days I am trying to apply for UGC NET for online registeration.But unable to do.Server is Busy. What to do?
21st June 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

hi sir culd u plse tell when is the nxt Net set exms going to b hld vini
ta
2nd October 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

when we get the net form for dec 2012,did issued the form for sociology subject?
2nd October 2012, 08:03 PM
violent viper

HOW TO APPLY (APPLICATIONS HAVE TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE) :

STEPS FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM

i)
The candidates are required to download the Bank Challan Performa from the UGC website and then deposit the requisite test fee in any branch of State Bank of India along with the bank charges (commission) of Rs.20/-.

ii)
Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the following : (i) Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb, (ii) Copy of Bank Challan (fee receipt).

iii)
Candidate seeking admission to the Test must apply online (i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in OR through a link available on the UGC website: www.ugc.ac.in ).

iv)
After successful submission, the candidate should take printout of online Application Form (two copies), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.

v)
SC/ST/PH/VH candidates and candidates belonging to OBC (non-creamy layer) (as per the Central list of OBC available on website : www.ncbc.nic.in ) must enclose the attested copy of certificate for the same.

vi)
Candidates seeking age relaxation must enclose the certificate of educational qualification/research experience entitling the candidates for age relaxation. (for details, please see item no. 4).

vii)
The Application (consisting of two copies of printout of online application form, one copy of Attendance Slip and one copy of Admission Card) alongwith required documents (as mentioned in item No. 13) must reach the Registrar of the University (UGC Test Centre) on or before 07.05.2012.

2nd October 2012, 08:04 PM
violent viper

HOW TO APPLY (APPLICATIONS HAVE TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE) :

STEPS FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM

i)
The candidates are required to download the Bank Challan Performa from the UGC website and then deposit the requisite test fee in any branch of State Bank of India along with the bank charges (commission) of Rs.20/-.

ii)
Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the following : (i) Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb, (ii) Copy of Bank Challan (fee receipt).

iii)
Candidate seeking admission to the Test must apply online (i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in OR through a link available on the UGC website: www.ugc.ac.in ).

iv)
After successful submission, the candidate should take printout of online Application Form (two copies), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.

v)
SC/ST/PH/VH candidates and candidates belonging to OBC (non-creamy layer) (as per the Central list of OBC available on website : www.ncbc.nic.in ) must enclose the attested copy of certificate for the same.

vi)
Candidates seeking age relaxation must enclose the certificate of educational qualification/research experience entitling the candidates for age relaxation. (for details, please see item no. 4).

vii)
The Application (consisting of two copies of printout of online application form, one copy of Attendance Slip and one copy of Admission Card) alongwith required documents (as mentioned in item No. 13) must reach the Registrar of the University (UGC Test Centre) on or before 07.05.2012.

16th November 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

the application print out send through speed post or ordinary post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?