26th July 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of UGC-NET will be released? Procedure to apply and syllabus for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?

Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in IT. I want to give UGC-NET. Please tell me when the application form release? Tell me the procedure to apply? Also let me know about the syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for UGC NET exam? How to get the challan form, application form?
  2. When the application form of UGC-NET(Geography) will be released online? Question pattern of UGC-NET?
  3. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  4. Whether PG Diploma in Computer Application postgraduate is eligible to apply for UGC-NET?
  5. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate?
  6. Can I apply for CSIR UGC NET? When the forms will be out?
  7. When the application form of CSIR-UGC-NET Chemical Sciences will be released? Last date of form submission?
  8. Information about UGC NET forms?
  9. Availability of application form and date of test of CSIR-NET and UGC-NET for chemistry stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where to get application form of UGC NET for Lecturership?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D or M.Phil in Education?
  12. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  13. How to get application form for UGC NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam for Computer Science?
  14. When the application form of JEE Main will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  15. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  16. Date of application for SET exam? Procedure for obtaining the application form? When can I apply for NET exam?
  17. When the application form of Pre-Matric scholarship will be released? Procedure to apply?
  18. When the application form of CSIR-NET(Earth Science) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
27th July 2015, 09:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of UGC-NET will be released? Procedure to apply and syllabus for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in IT. I want to give UGC-NET. Please tell me when the application form release? Tell me the procedure to apply? Also let me know about the syllabus?
UGC NET exam 2015 June has already over so you can wait for next notification. UGC NET exam in December 2015 and June 2016 will be announced very soon.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

I have attached the syllabus for UGC NET exam for M.Sc in IT candidates.

For more details about online application of UGC NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: doc NET Computer science syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?