25th July 2012, 09:14 PM
teju23489

How to apply for NET or SET exam? What is the next date of form submission?

I am graduate in computer science with 67% percentage. Also my last year of Master in computer application(MCA) result is remaining. I want to apply NET or SET examination. Can u please inform me the next date of form submission?
My email id is :- [email protected]

21st September 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for NET or SET exam? What is the next date of form submission?

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM FOR MAHARASHTRA SLET EXAM for English Language . My email id is [email protected]
1st October 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for NET or SET exam? What is the next date of form submission?

Iam Bsc microbiology ( 60%)and Msc analytical Chemistry (71%) am i eligible to apper for net/set for chemical sciences.
16th December 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for set exam?show me application form
13th June 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for net-set exam?
25th July 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated M.A. from Open University. can I apply for NET or SLET
1st August 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NET/SET exam? What is the next date of form submission?

I have completed M.com from Mumbai university. Pls guide me.
28th August 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i completed BSC with 78.7% under controll of Bharathiyar University and now i am currently doing my MCA under controll of Anna University for me now 5th sem is going on did im eligible to apply for SET and NET Exam...
29th August 2013, 01:12 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed BSC with 78.7% under controll of Bharathiyar University and now i am currently doing my MCA under controll of Anna University for me now 5th sem is going on did im eligible to apply for SET and NET Exam...
YES, you can apply for the UGC NET exams

You have to appear in the subject Computer Applications

NET Exams are conducted by UGC twice a year in June and December

Next NET exams would be conducted in December 2013

You can fill the forms in October 2013 through the website www.ugcnetonline.in

Educational Qualifications for the UGC-NET exams is:
Post Graduation pass
Minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
PAPER 1 - 100 Marks 50 questions of two marks each
PAPER 2 - 100 Marks 50 questions of two marks each
PAPER 3 - 150 Marks 75 questions of two marks each
29th August 2013, 12:04 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you have yet to receive the results of post graduation course examination results, here are few things that you need to keep in mind before applying for the National Eligibility Test or State Eligibility Test.

While the requirement is a post graduation degree. There is also a marks criteria which I have mentioned below. You should also meet that criteria as well. Therefore if you decides to apply before the result of post graduation course is released, please make sure that you are guarentee to meet the minimum marks required.

Otherwise what would happen is that despite having cleared National Eligibility Test, you will be disqualified because of failing to meet marks criteria.

Another important point is that you should be able to submit degree/mark sheet in 2 years time from the date you pass National Eligibility Test. Failing to do so will also result in disqualification.

Keep these things in mind before applying for National Eligibility Test. If you think that will not be an issue then consider applying for the National Eligibility Test which is due to take place in December 2013. You will have to wait to apply for exam. There will be a notification from the University Grants Commission, some time in October or November. Following which that online registration of NET will begin. You will also have to register for exam.

National Eligibility Test is conducted only twice a year. First time in June while second time in December. While as far as State Eligibility Test is concerned, it depends of each state, when they decides to conduct it.

NET/SET Eligibility

1. Both exams are open for Indian citizens.

2. Must have minimum qualification of post graduation.

3. Final year students or the ones awaiting results are also eligible.

4. Marks required in post graduation are 55%.

5. SC/ST will have to score 50% marks.

6. There is a requirement to submit PG degree within 2 years for final year's students.

7. You will appear for exam for the subject - Computer Science and Applications.

8. Must apply before turning 28 for JRF.

9. There is however relaxation of 3 years for OBC.

10. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

11. No upper age limit is set for lectureship.
25th May 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I am shoeb khan I completed MBA with finance I want to do Net set exam .please help me how to do registration and what is registration date in this year .
Thanks & regards
Shoeb khan
15th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I have done my mcom with pass class n have done pgdba in hr with distinction
Am I eligible for net set exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?