9th August 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a post of Jr Instructor in ITI after passing VHSE(MRTV) and BSc electronics? What is the qualification of Jr Instructer

I was passed the VHSE (MRTV) and Bsc Electronic,
I wish to apply the post of Jr. Instructor in ITI,
What is the Qualification of Jr. Instructor?

7th June 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for a post of Jr Instructor in ITI after passing VHSE(MRTV) and BSc electronics? What is the qualification of Jr Instructer

where is capital of younganda
10th January 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for a post of Jr Instructor in ITI after passing VHSE(MRTV) and BSc electronics? What is the qualification of Jr Instructer

How to apply for a post of Jr Instructor in ITI after passing trade Radio & T.V. Jorhat ITI? What is the qualification of Jr Instructer
3rd April 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a Msc electronics holder.is it an eligible qualification for teaching in vocational higher secondary school?
1st May 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of iti entrance exam plz give me model paper of last year
13th November 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I was passed the trade of Radio & TV .I wish to apply the post of junior instructor. How can I do it ?
21st June 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir..
I have passed vhse Electronics ( MRRTV) and now i want a good job in government or in private sectors. Agai what i must study for that. ( max 3 or 2years course )* reply soon sir admissions are going on...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?