9th May 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Details about RTO? I am a 3rd year diploma student

I want details for rto. I am third year deploma student i am eligible or not?

12th April 2014, 10:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Details about RTO? I am a 3rd year diploma student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you're not eligible for RTO Entrance examination after completing Diploma course. Diploma course is not enough qualification to apply for RTO Entrance examination. RTO Examination are generally conducted by public service commission of each state of India. If you're Interested to apply for RTO Entrance Examination then you're educational qualification should be,

~~12th standard or equivalent qualification is required to in order to apply for Clerk Post in RTO
~~Bachelor degree course in Engineering course is required in order to apply for Assistant Engineer Post.
~~Bachelor degree Law or equivalent qualification is required to order to apply for Judicial Post

Please satisfy the educational qualification in order to apply for RTO Entrance Examination.
4th May 2014, 06:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
RTO (Regional Transport Officer) . This RTO Entrance Examination conducted by Public Service Commission for every year.

The Applicant may apply for below any one of the posts, If their satisfy the eligibility criteria,

Judicial Service Post
Clerk Post
Sub Assistant Engineer Post

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicant should be citizen of India .

For Judicial Service Post:- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are make the candidate eligible for this Post and the age limit of the candidate should be not less than 23 years and not more than 34 years.

For Clerk Post:- Applicants should hold a 12th Standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized university and the Applicant age should be minimum 18 years to maximum 37 years of age.

For Sub Assistant Engineer : Holding Engineering course from recognized universe make the candidate eligible for this Post.

Basically, the selection procedure will be based on, Written Examination and Interview.

The Examination pattern Consist of , General Knowledge, General English, General State Language, General Studies, Optional Subject
6th October 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Im me diploma complete so what are the post for us and how to apply the rto enterance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?