30th April 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an instructor in IAF at the age of 27 with BSc and BEd qualification?

My age is 27 & my qulification is B.Sc,B.ED. May i elligible to education instructor in IAF?

8th May 2011, 02:40 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an instructor in IAF at the age of 27 with BSc and BEd qualification?

Sorry dear but you are not eligible for joining IAF as Education Instructor.

Basically there are 2 types of requirement under this scheme, one for Bachelor degree holders and second one for Master degree holders.

1) Candidate must be a B.sc (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science) graduate along with B.ed and must have passed with at least 50% aggregate.

Age Limit: 21 - 24 years.

OR

2) Candidate must be a MA (English) or M.sc (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science)with 50% aggregate or 2nd class pass.

Age Limit: 27 years.

Age limit of 27 years is there but as you can see its for M.sc or MA graduates, and you are B.sc graduate with B.ed.

So, you have missed this opportunity.

In fact IAF has the maximum age limit of 28 years but for LLM degree holder for its Logistic department and MCA graduates for its ground duty department and CA for accounts department.

Regrads
~Faiyaz~
8th May 2011, 12:21 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to become an instructor in IAF at the age of 27 with BSc and BEd qualification?

Dear friend,

You have crossed the age limit, now you can not became an Instructor in IAF.

To became an Education Instructor the qualification required is Graduate/Post graduate.

The age limit for graduate candidates is 20 to 23 Years. and

The age limit for post graduates candidates is 20 to 25 years.

So there is no chance to became an Education Instructor in IAF.

All the best..................
8th May 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an instructor in IAF at the age of 27 with BSc and BEd qualification?

How to become a pilot in Indian Air Force after 2
9th May 2011, 02:59 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

No, sorry you are not eligible because :
The age limit for graduate candidates is 20 to 23 Years. and for post graduates candidates is 20 to 25 years.
23rd June 2011, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Im a student of B.C.A.Can i join IAF.My email id [email protected]
31st July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Im a student of B.C.A.Can i join IAF . MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
31st July 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am eligible to become an instructor in IAF at the age of 22 with BCA qualification?
20th October 2011, 03:29 PM
karan singh charan

Red face Re: Am I eligible to become an instructor in IAF at the age of 27 with BSc and BEd qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My age is 23 & my qulification is B.Sc,B.ED. May i elligible to education instructor in IAF?
and i also wants to know carrier for b.ed students with bsc in indian airforce
23rd June 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to be an officer in iaf after completing my post graduation
24th September 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i am BA B,ED .can i apply for education instructor if not what are my future opportunities .i am 25 in age
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?