19th January 2012, 10:39 PM
Harsh choudhary00

How to apply for summer training in some of the reputed companies?

How can i apply for my summer training in some reputed companies ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  2. How to apply for summer training in some of the reputed companies?
  3. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  4. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  5. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  6. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  7. Which reputed companies offer summer training to MBA (HR) students in Pathankot?
  8. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?
  9. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  11. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  12. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  13. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar? -- [New]
  14. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  15. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  17. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  18. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2012, 06:45 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in some of the reputed companies?

The only option is to approach the HR department of the company.They are responsible for these programs.The only thing they look upon is our profile or our talent.So before applying specify your field of interest & then apply.Best of luck.
19th August 2012, 09:47 PM
NANDKISHORE11

FIRST WE SHOULD WHAT IS YOUR BRANCH. IF YOUR BRANCH IS ELECTRICAL , MECHANICAL ,ELECTRONICS YOU CAN DO TRAINING IN BHEL AT THE COST OF RS 500. YOU CAN ALSO DO IN NTPC, RAILWAY etc. IF YOUR BRANCH IS COMPUTER YOU CAN GO IN ANY SOFTWARE COMPANIES LIKE TCS, BIRLASOFT etc IF YOUR BRANCH IS CIVIL YOU CAN DO IN NHPC. THANK YOU
20th August 2012, 04:45 AM
ravi1811

The first procedure for summer training starts by issuing a training letter from placement and training department of your College/Institute/University.
After that you approach the HR of the company by visiting the website of the company.
You must wait for the response of the HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?