19th April 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in BHEL? I am a student of MBA 2nd semester

how to apply for tranning in bhel.i am student of mba 2nd sem

19th April 2013, 11:07 AM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for training in BHEL? I am a student of MBA 2nd semester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply for tranning in bhel.i am student of mba 2nd sem
Hi
As your doing MBA and you are asking about BHEL Training .Ok recently in Business line news paper published news about tarining . Below i am giving you the details of that news

News: BHEL’s R&D arm develops training simulator for supercritical plants
Hyderabad April 18: Power equipment maker BHEL’s corporate R&D wing is sharpening its focus on technology products aimed at improving the operation and performance of the firm’s supercritical power plants.

As a first step, it has developed, for the first time, a full-scope operator training simulator for training of plant operators in the operations of such plants. This product will help BHEL’s 3 x 660-MW Lalitpur supercritical thermal power project in Uttar Pradesh.

“The simulator can also provide remote training to operators. It can also be used to take up new developments on applications in supercritical power plants,’’ S. Sekar, General Manager, BHEL Corporate R&D, said.

Creep modelling

The R&D wing, headquartered in Hyderabad, is also developing creep modelling of high temperature alloys for these plants. Creep is the tendency of a solid material to deform permanently due to the high temperatures involved in supercritical power plants.

“We have developed a mathematical model for prediction of creep strength. This can save creep testing time and costs by two-thirds. It also produces more accurate estimates for the residual life of these materials,’’ he said.

BHEL, which is setting up integrated gasification combined cycle power plants, can benefit from another model of training simulator for such plants. The R&D arm is developing a simulator by taking into consideration all the components in a combined cycle power plant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?