22nd September 2011, 01:13 AM
prnrathod81

How to apply for Training at CAIR Labs in Bangalore?

how to apply for robotics training at CAIR labs, bangalore ??????
can any one help me.

15th July 2018, 01:39 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: How to apply for Training at CAIR Labs in Bangalore?

Hi, Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR) is a premier laboratory of DRDO involved in the Research and Development in the area of Artificial Intelligence, Communications, Information and Communication Security leading to development of products for battle field communication and management systems. CAIR (Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics) located at Bangalore is a government run organisation into research and development in the field of artificial intelligence. They do not seem to have listed program for inviting students for summer internship. However we would request you to write to CAIR directly to the director.Please give them your background and they may be able to open some programs for you.

Once you have decided upon the field/lab, make a short resume and a cover letter describing why do you want to apply TO THAT SPECIFIC LAB (very important), the work you have done/are doing in the field if any, and what you wish to achieve with your stay there.

Make a Google document of these and send the link to the director of the lab. Please don’t add attachments, they generally end up in spam. Don’t leave your mail blank. Give proper subject and details

The director forwards it to Additional Director (Training), who is the in-charge of handling student/project trainee related issues. (I think you could even mail it directly to Assistant Director(Training)

After that you need to be patient. In my case, I got a telephone call, had a short interview/discussion about my interests, academic background, the project I had done in Computer Vision and the work that the scientist I would be allotted was doing. They asked me for my most current resume with the courses I had done and all. They also, in many cases, ask for a letter from your HOD, stating that you are allowed to work/intern outside college for 6 months.

Once they have your letter and resume, they discuss and decide whether you are to be selected, in which case, dates are decided upon and your final acceptance letter is sent to you.

The whole procedure takes about 2 to 3 months or so. So you might want to keep that in mind.

Hope this helps. All the best.
9th November 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Training at CAIR Labs in Bangalore?

Is there a specific exam to join DRDO specially the CAIR Labs in Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?