11th December 2014, 11:22 PM
faiza.fatma

How to apply for Wipro company after completing graduation in BBA stream from IIBM patna

How will I apply in wipro company?
I had completed my graduation in BBA stream from iibm patna?
I want to do job

19th April 2015, 10:59 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Wipro company after completing graduation in BBA stream from IIBM patna

wipro is the top company of the world in information technology to apply for this company after the graduation it is very important that you must know about the company and its goal and your goal should be matched with the company so that you can work simply with the company.

to become an employee in management department of this company you have to summit your resume first in the company and after that whenever the company will recruiting for the employee they will first call you for the interview and then you have to qualify the interview after qualifying the interview you can join as an employee.

In selection process first you have to be appear in reading test and after it a group discussion between candidate is done and selected candidates for war final interview.

That's the main procedure to apply for this company for a job.
10th August 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Wipro company after completing graduation in BBA stream from IIBM patna

I have done my bba from gls college in ahmedabad..and I got first class in graduation. How to apply job process in wipro company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?