28th June 2010, 01:10 PM
cyalla

How is the attendance in Law Colleges of Hyderabad maintained for 3 years LLB course? Timings of the college?

Hi,

Can any one tell me how is the Attendance in Law Colleges in Hyderabad is maintained for 3 yr LLB course. is it that strict in all the colleges? what are timing of the law college , as working employee , I would like to join in college will have classes in early morning like 7:30 or 8 am.

Thanks,
Chandra

15th July 2011, 01:35 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: How is the attendance in Law Colleges of Hyderabad maintained for 3 years LLB course? Timings of the college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyalla View Post
Hi,

Can any one tell me how is the Attendance in Law Colleges in Hyderabad is maintained for 3 yr LLB course. is it that strict in all the colleges? what are timing of the law college , as working employee , I would like to join in college will have classes in early morning like 7:30 or 8 am.

Thanks,
Chandra
Hi, well in your case, please look if you can get a correspondence course in llb. Because, it will be hard for you if you don't attend classes, most of the institutions have minimum attendance percentage failing which you may be in trouble.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
17th July 2011, 08:58 AM
yogeshwarr

Default Re: How is the attendance in Law Colleges of Hyderabad maintained for 3 years LLB course? Timings of the college?

it is good to hear that you want to do LLB, if you want to join osmania college of law here is the college's rules for attendance please refer to :http://www.osmania.ac.in/LawCollege/Rules-Attendance.htm
19th July 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

is there any government colleges of law in Hyderabad without admissions and study from home
26th June 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

please give me the fee details of some law colleges 3 years in hyderabad, i have qualified in lawcet
25th January 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR,IAM COMPLETED 2 AND CA-IPCC AND I WANT JOIN LLB WILL YOU PLESE TELL ME HOW CAN I JOIN?
8th June 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Is any possibility to do law course for working people?
14th November 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I'm pursuing b.com final year from osmaniya university college for women koti,I want to do llb in hyd colleges only.so I request u to plz,tell me the procedure to take admission in law college,timings,fee structure.
I'm very thank ful to you.
From,
Neha khan.
6th March 2020, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a IT employee , and wants to do LLB part time, any attendance is to be maintained regularly or with a minimum is required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?