19th April 2023, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

How BBA will be helpful to become an IAS?

How BBA will be helpful to become an IAS?

21st April 2023, 10:42 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How BBA will be helpful to become an IAS?

Recruitment as an I.A.S officer is made after qualifying in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Other than optional paper ( Mains stage ) all other papers are of basic standard but need better understanding over each topic.

So, your qualification will help you in Economics and other subject which will be covered in GS paper of Prelims and Mains. For syllabus and other information related to examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
21st April 2023, 08:10 PM
Shantanubose22

After completing BBA, you can apply for job posts like IAS and IPS by appearing for CSE conducted by UPSC.

To get these highly reputed jobs, you have to appear in the civil services exam conducted by UPSC for these posts.
23rd April 2023, 05:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it will be a good choice if you go for Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration. BBA has good job opportunities in private sector. BBA candidates can apply for civil services examination. You can apply for this exam in final year of BBA if you are of 21 years. You need to do hard labour in order to clear this exam in first attempt.
This exam is one of the toughest and requires hard work with strong determination, dedication. All these stages of this exam are crucial to clear this exam.
23rd April 2023, 05:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can choose Bachelor of Business Administration course.
It is indeed good decision. It can give you better renumeration later on.

Eligibility criteria for Civil Services Examination is:-
Bachelors Degree from a recognised University.
Final year BBA candidates can apply for this exam.

Age limit is between 21 to 32 years.

You can apply for this exam in final year of BBA .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?