27th March 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How to become a B.Com regular in Bangalore? I am financially weak

i am financialy weak. i want to do b com regular in bnglr. please help me which college would let me study along wid wrk as i wont b able to
atnd clases regularly

15th June 2016, 04:40 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to become a B.Com regular in Bangalore? I am financially weak

It is not possible to study B.COM regular while doing job. One can not study b.com regular while doing job regularly, it is not possible in anywhere in India

By doing job regularly one can not study in regular mode in India, both job and study can not go regularly hand in hand , among them one has to be part-time or through distance mode. Job regularly requires to visit office daily, in that process to do study regularly is not possible. On the other hand study regularly needs to go to college daily, in that case regular office visit is not possible.

In that case only distance mode education is best option, you have to do course in distance mode and do your job regularly, as you said that you are financially weak and can not leave your job , then you have to continue your study in distance mode and job in regular mode, distance education would be the best option to study for while doing your job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?