26th August 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to become a CA after completing SSC exam? Which are the best books?

respected sir/mam
i have jst completed my ssc exam in 2012 and i wish to became a CA in my future so from now onwards i would like to prepare for my CPT exam bt from were would i get the books of CPT please guide me please

8th March 2013, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CA after completing SSC exam? Which are the best books?

Is it possible an average student can complete successfully ca ?
9th June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CA after completing SSC exam? Which are the best books?

from when should i start preparing for CPT examination after 10th?
18th June 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I would suggest you first complete your 12th standard and then start thinking about CPT. If you step on two stones at one time you will be falling flat on your face.

Pass 12th and then register with ICAI. They will provide you with the study material.

Enjoy!!! Best Luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?