11th October 2011, 04:34 AM
naren.mailme

Which Books I can prepare for Interview of SSC Exam?

Dear Sir/ Madam:

I have just cleared my SSC Main Exam, and am preapring for the interview now. Could you please let me know which books should I read for current affairs, geography and for English literature in particular? Thank you.

13th December 2011, 03:11 PM
kiten

Default Re: Which Books I can prepare for Interview of SSC Exam?

Cracking ssb code by arihant and upkar publishers will be a good one.
18th October 2012, 03:19 AM
sanjaychauhan01

Default Re: Which Books I can prepare for Interview of SSC Exam?

Dear..

Cracking an interview is not a big deal, you have to first of all work on your communication skills as they are much needed and the interviewer are not that much interested in your knowledge as they very well know that candidate after clearing two tiers of exams and sitting in front of us is not normal.

Read the subjects books from your college as they can ask you question that you studied in your graduation. Be prepared with some unexpected questions over hobbies also.

Whatever you speak, speak with confidence

refer Upkar books

Hope it will help

Cheers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?