29th November 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Which competitive exams would be beneficial in Chemistry Stream after BSc?

which competitive exam would be beneficial in chemistry stream after b.sc so that it would help me in m.sc and phD??

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the competitive tests for physics graduates?
  2. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  3. Information about all the competitive exams going to be conducted for PCM stream in 2016? -- [New]
  4. What are the courses available after completing SSLC?
  5. Should I choose BSc chemistry or BSc Statistics?
  6. Can BSc medical graduate student give IAS exam?
  7. Job opportunities after Post Graduation in Analytical Chemistry? What kind of competitive exams can I appear with this qualification?
  8. How to prepare for IPS exams after passing 12th in medical stream? Is Medical Stream beneficial for my career? How much score is needed in 12th?
  9. Is it beneficial to study correspondence M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  10. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of competitive exams of chemistry after MSc? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  12. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  13. List of competitive exam after to try after completion of MSc in chemistry?
  14. After B.Sc Computer Science what can I do? In which all competitive exams I can appear?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in JEE and other competitive exams?
  16. Details of all competitive exams conducted for B.Tech Electrical Engineering stream?
  17. How to do MSc in Chemistry after doing BSc in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Geology?
  18. Which are the entrance exams for Biology students/
29th November 2011, 06:54 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which competitive exams would be beneficial in Chemistry Stream after BSc?

The entrance exam for the M.Sc course is mostly conducted by the universities themselves. So you should prepare based on the exam pattern of the university where you plan to study. The syllabus will include questions from the B.Sc level and also some aptitude oriented questions. So you can refer to your books you referred for the B.Sc exam for the technical questions. For the aptitude oriented question refer to books by G.K Publications, R.S. Agarwal etc.
29th November 2011, 08:52 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which competitive exams would be beneficial in Chemistry Stream after BSc?

After bsc you can apply for the msc & many colleges conducted the entrance exam for it .So after clear that competitive exam you can take admission in msc ,which is a two year post graduation course & provides you the masters degree in that particular subject.

To become a lecturer You can apply for the NET exam.But for this exam you need 55% in your Msc.After clear that exam you will be directly apply for the lecturership in any Govt college without any Phd.

But if you want to appear in the other competitive exams other than Msc entrance one then you can go for -

RRB, UPSC, SSC, IAS,coal india,indian oil etc
30th April 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Which competitive exams would be beneficial in Chemistry Stream after BSc?

which competitive exam would be beneficial in chemistry stream after b.sc so that it would help me in m.sc and phD??
24th August 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

MAY I WANT THE LIST OF COMPETITIVE EXAMS ON CHEMISTRY AFTER M.SC
30th December 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Iam interested in organic chemistry, so which root is better for me now?
18th June 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

could you please put up list of universities conducting entrance exam for the masters in chemistry in Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?