2nd July 2012, 08:49 PM
ARBIND SETHY

How to become CA after passing 12th? I am B.Com 1st year student

sir, i am 12th passed with scince and i am in b.com 1st year ,i want to become a CA plz suggest me

9th July 2012, 09:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become CA after passing 12th? I am B.Com 1st year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARBIND SETHY View Post
sir, i am 12th passed with scince and i am in b.com 1st year ,i want to become a CA plz suggest me
To become a Chartered Accountant, you will have to follow the Chartered Accountancy course in the following way:
  • Enroll for Common Proficiency Course.
  • Qualify Common Proficiency Test by scoring a minimum of 50% marks. The test is conducted in the month of June and December every year and to take the test in a particular month, you must register atleast couple of months before the test is to be held.
  • Register for Integrated Professional Competence Course as well as for Information Technology Training. The minimum duration of Integrated Professional Competence Course is nine months and the duration of Information Technology Training is 100 Hrs.
  • Qualify Integrated Professional Competence Examination.
  • Enroll for the Articleship Training along with the Final Course.
  • Write the Final Exam after completion of a minimum of three years of Articleship Training. The duration of the training is three years and six months.
For registration process and other details, contact your nearest ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) Regional Council/Branches or refer to its official website.

www.icai.org
9th July 2012, 07:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since CA course involves three different levels you have to qualify each level to become a CA. You have to attend CPT exam after 12th class which is a foundation exam in CA. You are doing 1st year B.Com, then you have the option to apply for second level IPCC after completion of B.Com. In such cases, if you have not attended CPT you can begin CA studies from IPCC level itself. Article ship training should also be cleared so as to apply for final CA course.
2nd June 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 from science n want to be a CA what procedure would i have to follow?
13th December 2013, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th with Arts stream. Am i eligible for CA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?