1st July 2012, 02:33 PM
divyasingh890

How to get admission in B.Com after passing 12th? I belong to SC quota

i am a student passed my 12th this year i want admission in bcom i belong to the SC quota for correspondence

21st September 2012, 01:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Com after passing 12th? I belong to SC quota

B.Com degree is offered through Universities like Pune University, Delhi University, etc. Pass in 12th is the basic qualification required. Admission for the course is usually done on the basis of merit. Generally, candidates having a minimum of 50% marks are considered for admission. You can expect relaxation in marks as you belongs to reserved category. Nevertheless, this condition is applicable only in government aided colleges.
21st September 2012, 01:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Com after passing 12th? I belong to SC quota

Pass in the 12th is the basic qualification insisted for BCA. Stream selected in HSC is not a restriction in pursuing the course. The course basically deals with computers software/hardware and its application. So weakness in English will not be a problem. Basic communication and language skills are enough to join the course. But you should improve your language skills for a bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?