7th April 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Central Level Officer?

sir i want to became a cntral level officer plz guide me

9th April 2012, 04:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Central Level Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to became a cntral level officer plz guide me
In order to become an Officer at central level (under central government), you will need to qualify entrance examination conducted by the following regulatory bodies:
Union Public Service Commission
Staff Selection Commission

To be considered eligible for the examination conducted for the post of officer, you must have qualified bachelors degree examination from a recognized university and as far as age is concerned, it varies.
Some of the examination which you may apply for the post of Officer under central government are as follows:
  • Civil Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission ( Conducted for recruitment of IAS Officer, IPS Officer, IFS Officer etc.)
  • Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission(Conducted for recruitment of Officers in CBI, Income Tax, Customs etc)
  • Central Police Force Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission
  • Combined Defense Service Examination Conducted by union Public Service Examination.(Conducted for recruitment of Officers in Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?