18th January 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

How to become a College Professor having done BCA and appearing for MA course?

I done BCA degree and appearing in MA I want to become a college Professor Please send me detail about this At E-Mail [email protected]

20th January 2012, 04:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a College Professor having done BCA and appearing for MA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I done BCA degree and appearing in MA I want to become a college Professor Please send me detail about this At E-Mail [email protected]
To join a college as Professor/ Assistant Professor, you will have to qualify National Eligibility Test for Lectureship-NET. This test is conducted by University Grant Commission.
As you have mentioned that you have just entered into your masters program, you will need to qualify the masters degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. This is the only eligibility criteria to apply for the NET.
Since you have got couple of year in your hand, right now you should concentrate on your studies and try to score good marks, in order to be considered eligible for the test.
13th November 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a College Professor having done BCA and appearing for MA course?

I have completed my BCA & MBA IT and currently pursing my Doctorate in Management Studies Elective IT, I want a join in college as Professor/ Assistant Professor.
However is it compulsory to give NET exams?

Please advise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?